VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

There has never been a better time than now to bring him up. Hopefully it happens.

I live in MA and I skipped going because of school and since it was a "house show." Regretting that decision heavily. WWE is making sure that NXT stays fresh by doing things like this at house shows.

They probably did this to protect the Demon Balor character's undefeated streak. Of course, this brings up the question of why he doesn't always wrestle as the Demon, but let's not get in to that right now.

Glad to hear Enzo's fine. That was scary. Props to Owens and Zayn for immediately having the crowd invested and delivering a fantastic match.

The Women's and WWEWHC title matches were unnecessarily overbooked though. Could've done without the zillionth screwjob and the re-starts. They shouldn't have hyped this up as the "first PPV of a new era" because it was pretty decent overall but not exactly groundbreaking.

Hey everyone,

I am going out in a limb and starting my own small business. Recently I started collecting lapel pins, and I noticed that even though the hobby is very popular, there weren't many wrestling themed pins in the marketplace. So I am looking to help fill that void!

So I am pleased to introduce to you:

Cheap Pop Pins and Collectibles

My first pin "Suplex City V1" is up for preorder now. It is a mashup of Brock Lesnar's "Suplex City" gimmick and Grand Theft Auto.

I will also be producing non wrestling themed pins as well so please keep your eyes peeled!

Here is the link if you would like to preorder the pin. Orders will begin to ship May 20th.

http://cheappop.bigcartel.com/

Thank you for your interest and support on my business endeavor!

Also check me out on Instagram and Twitter at @Cheap_Pop_Pins

3 hours ago, Family Friendly Rap God said:

Hey everyone,

I am going out in a limb and starting my own small business. Recently I started collecting lapel pins, and I noticed that even though the hobby is very popular, there weren't many wrestling themed pins in the marketplace. So I am looking to help fill that void!

So I am pleased to introduce to you:

Cheap Pop Pins and Collectibles

My first pin "Suplex City V1" is up for preorder now. It is a mashup of Brock Lesnar's "Suplex City" gimmick and Grand Theft Auto.

I will also be producing non wrestling themed pins as well so please keep your eyes peeled!

Here is the link if you would like to preorder the pin. Orders will begin to ship May 20th.

http://cheappop.bigcartel.com/

Thank you for your interest and support on my business endeavor!

Also check me out on Instagram and Twitter at @Cheap_Pop_Pins

Not seeing anything in your store yet and I refuse to get into pin collecting but I sent the link to my buddy that might be into it.

edit: I see the first pin and let him know.

I like how Gun/Gallows keep trying to convince Styles to go rudo in order to gain an advantage over Reigns and every time Styles decides to stay true to himself, he gets his ass kicked. This is easily the most compelling WHC/main event program since Bryan's YES movement.

Also, the GCS is one of the best things the WWE has come up with in decades. All this fantastic talent gets a chance to shine in the big leagues and these great indy promotions get a bigger audience with these highlight videos.