VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

What a fantastic show. Start to finish.

Corbin finally delivered. I haven't been his biggest fan, but he and Aries had an absolutely great match. He really stepped up tonight with his best match by far.

Nakamura and Zayn stole the show though, as expected. Match of the year, calling it.

Corbin/Aries was the weakest match to me

Really? I thought it was Bayley and Asuka, mainly because of the finish. Out of curiosity, what did you dislike about Corbin/Aries?

It was kinda disjointed. Corbin is getting better in the ring but he's still underwhelming to me. The ending was odd too. It didn't help following that awesome tag match

What do you guys think of this HOF class? I feel it is pretty weak overall. Sure Sting, the Freebirds, and Stan Hansen are in it but the rest feels pretty meh. I say that as a fan of the Big Boss Man as a kid.

Jackie was way overdue! Her, Ivory, and Jazz were the unsung heroes of that division

It was kinda disjointed. Corbin is getting better in the ring but he's still underwhelming to me. The ending was odd too. It didn't help following that awesome tag match

I can definitely see that it was a touch disjointed and I definitely agree that coming after the tag match was unfortunate. I liked the quick finish ending though. Gives Corbin an out for the future. Something like Aries pulled a fast one on him, and it won't happen again. I wouldn't mind a rematch between those two. They could probably put on an even better match the second time around.

"They are signed to an NXT touring contact, but not developmental. They can't do TNA, Ring of Honor, Lucha Underground, New Japan, places like that. But they can still do Evolve or PWG. But, WWE has first call on their services." In regards to Gargano and Ciampa. If the other workers hated Blue Pants...

Nakamura and Zayn stole the show though, as expected. Match of the year, calling it.

I think fans who started watching within the past decade or so tend to think of a lot of falls finishes as keys to a successful drama-filled match. But this, this Nakamura vs. Zayn was a fucking WRESTLING match. It was brilliant. Lots of psychology, drama and even close pinfalls, etc. But it was wrestling. It was so good. Got me excited to be a fan again. If that wasn't a 4 or 4.5 star match, I don't know what was. Hell, it should probably be a five star match.

I think fans who started watching within the past decade or so tend to think of a lot of falls finishes as keys to a successful drama-filled match. But this, this Nakamura vs. Zayn was a fucking WRESTLING match. It was brilliant. Lots of psychology, drama and even close pinfalls, etc. But it was wrestling. It was so good. Got me excited to be a fan again. If that wasn't a 4 or 4.5 star match, I don't know what was. Hell, it should probably be a five star match.

Agree with this entirely. I have never been so excited just watching two men forearm each other for roughly 3 minutes. I loved the way Zayn changed his style to go head to head with Nakamura. I, also, really liked that Nakamura only had to hit one Kinshasa to take the win. It was a nice change of pace from the high drama matches with roughly 2 finishers from each competitor.

Ryder winning the IC Title now feels like Beck winning Best Album at the Grammys last year. Fucking love Ryder and he completely deserves it but it makes no sense at all. That victory should've gone to Sami Zayn (especially after losing against Swagsuke). Don't get me wrong though, it was still a really good match and a great way to start the show.