VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

When I found out (months ago) that the ppv was on the same date as the Henry Rollins spoken word show in my town I was a little bummed I would miss the ppv but seeing this past month of shows and the card makes me so happy that I am going to Rollins and not sitting through this garbage.

I cant wait to see the numbers of people that turn in to the "preshow speech" and hope the WWE realize no one wants to listen to Cena give the same fucking promo day in and day out.

It's a Hell In A Cell, I doubt there will be a run in to end the match. Especially since the main event at the last PPV ended in a draw. It will be a clean win for either Punk or Ryback. I doubt Ryback will win. He's just a fill in while Cena rests up. All the build was for Punk/Cena at this PPV, then Cena got injured and they needed a quick fill in. Punk wins clean, then faces Cena at the next PPV.

Just to further that thought. They've been trying to build Punk as "the man" for quite some time now, especially since hie most recent heel turn. They would kill all of that momentum by having him drop the title to Ryback. Punk is positioned to be the face of the WWE for some time, and I honestly can't see them burrying him with a lose to Ryback, who in the greater scheme of things is a nobody.

I have a good feeling that Lesnar will run in.

Same here. Especially with Punks recent affiliation with Heyman. It wouldn't be hard to believe at all that Brock would come out, distract Ryback, Punk wins and thus Punk retains and we get a build up for Ryback vs Lesnar.

Here is the card for Sunday's Hell in a Cell PPV: 1 Sheamus © vs. Big Show Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship[5] 2 Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) © vs. Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow) Tag team match for the Tag Team Championship[6] 3 Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio Singles match[7] 4 CM Punk © vs. Ryback Hell in a Cell match for the WWE Championship[8] 5 Kofi Kingston © vs. The Miz Singles match for the Intercontinental Championship[9]

My predictions:

5) Kofi Kingston via the "It's time for a singles push" kick

4) CM Punk via Goldberg interference

3) Randy Orton via RKO "from out of nowhere" after "starting to hear the voices"

2) Bryan/Kane

1) Sheamus via the "what did we do to deserve this?" Brogue Kick after a one-hour stalemate

My Predictions are simliar:

5) The Miz in a "Must-See controversial ending to promote the Marine: Homefront"

4) CM Punk via Lesnar distraction in order to build up a "Lesnar v Ryback in a reinforced ring match"

3) Randy Orton in a predictable who gives a fuck "vintage-Orton" style

2) Bryan/Kane if they don't win we riot!

1) Sheamus in a submission move fella after they've both used their "extreme force" on eachother

the ending of the show/sheamus match was awesome. you know how awesome it was? it was so awesome that i'm actually endorsing ANYTHING involving big show and sheamus.

last night's crowd was one of the all-time worsts. we want ryder chants during the us title match, complete silence at times, incessant goldberg chants.

i also read that punk waited until the arena was damn near empty before he moved an inch.

I honestly can't believe I watched the while ppv. Sheamus lost which is good but they still built him up by it taking 2 big show ko punches to beat him and giving him the hero walk out after the loss.

Cesaro/gabriel a match announced visa tout! Meh st least cesaro won. Tag match a dq sucked. Divas match was a divas match.

The booking was horrible a well. Del rio/orton and kofi/miz booked essentially the same way. Heels beat down the faces limbs. Orton can't use his arm, kofi can't use his leg but both magically hit their finishers out of nowhere for a win.

crowd was dead and the most exciting part was the bump the ref took from ryback throwing him out of the ring into the cell wall

Crush v. Randy Savage - Falls Count Anywhere - WrestleMania X ... worst ending to a wrestling match ever. If you've never seen it, look it up (pretty sure it's on either YouTube or DailyMotion). So horrible.

with nothing better to do, i went ahead and downloaded X. in the middle of this match now, and all i can say is that vince's announcer voice is fucking insufferable.