Drive Soundtrack?

It's just nice to know pressing sizes because it helps the decision making process on what I should and shouldn't buy immediately. I buy a lot of records in store and online and as you well know, it's an expensive habit. We've stood outside of our local shops hours before RSD, stayed up for all hours waiting on a pre-order to start and risked everything trying to keep that "tour only" ep /1000 safe while you enjoy a concert. We have a greater sense of urgency when we know that something we really want could slip thru our grasps if we're not in the right place at the right time. I totally get the side of it where it sometimes seems more important to flippers but alas, I'm not a flipper, just someone who spends too much fucking money on molded wax and sometimes it's nice to know numbers as to give myself a lil buffer when I've blown my budget, it's only Wednesday and they're just about to release (insert album here) at midnight on (insert color here) limited to (insert press size here).

I agree with what you're saying because Ill budget that way too. Unfortunately you're probably not gonna ever get that from Mondo. For that reason, I just assume their vinyl will sellout immediately and act accordingly.

I agree with what you're saying because Ill budget that way too. Unfortunately you're probably not gonna ever get that from Mondo. For that reason, I just assume their vinyl will sellout immediately and act accordingly.

Fair enough. I missed out on the first preorder thru Mondo direct so I immediately jumped on the 2nd preorder as soon as someone here provided a link. I realize they're just beginning their vinyl ventures and if they intend to continue to handle releases in this fashion then now I'll treat all of their releases that I want with heightened urgency.

Any suggestions for frames for the pic disc? I've googled them, but just didn't know if anyone HERE had any experience with them. The print on the actual discs is amazing, I don't know if it's the sheen of the vinyl that enhances them or just my own brain lying to me, but I think they look better on the pic discs then the regular version jacket. I'm gonna keep my black for playing purposes but want to frame the pic discs. Such a cool package.

Any suggestions for frames for the pic disc? I've googled them, but just didn't know if anyone HERE had any experience with them. The print on the actual discs is amazing, I don't know if it's the sheen of the vinyl that enhances them or just my own brain lying to me, but I think they look better on the pic discs then the regular version jacket. I'm gonna keep my black for playing purposes but want to frame the pic discs. Such a cool package.

Are you planning on framing just the 2 pic discs or do you want display the album cover as well? If you want to do all 3, youll probably have to get someone to do a custom job, which will run you over $100

I'm good with just the discs, even in separate frames.

http://hobbyframes.com/Records.htm

Good prices here and they'll give you a quote on a custom job too. Looks like they offer clear backing as well so you can look/display both sides of the picture disc.

Never ordered from them before though so I really cant give you too much more info than this.