Drive Soundtrack?

Got my shipping confirmation 2 days ago

I spoke with a amazon rep a few hours ago & they are indeed screwing me. Said they made a mistake leaving the pre order up for too long!

I ordered mine on 4/28. Just out of curiosity, when did u place your order thru amazon?

So now I'm stuck scrambling to my local record shops hoping they have extras. Bad thing is I work a 12 hr shift tomorrow

I spoke with a amazon rep a few hours ago & they are indeed screwing me. Said they made a mistake leaving the pre order up for too long!

I ordered mine on 4/28. Just out of curiosity, when did u place your order thru amazon?

So now I'm stuck scrambling to my local record shops hoping they have extras. Bad thing is I work a 12 hr shift tomorrow

Try Bullmoose.

right when it went up, april 13th

I ordered from amazon.com on 4/12 and mine just updated to "Shipping Now".