Such Gold - Stand Tall repress!

maxxxg

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? Because MTS didn't ship them in early January?

Are you surprised? I'm not.

All I was saying is that 2 months for a preorder is reasonable.

I have to disagree. That means they're putting up the pre-order before test presses are even approved. Dumb move, and weird.

I mean...that's beside the fact that it's MTS we're talking about here.

• 3 weeks later...
Any updates on this? This release feels like it's been forgotten due to the TOYPAJ clusterfuck.

I emailed em a few days ago and they said it would be 3 weeks. They said something like this was being pressed overseas where the first press came from. But yea 3 weeks :(

A month after the initial release date would still be an accomplishment for MTS, so I'm hopeful it might happen. Thanks for the info though, +1

I emailed em a few days ago and they said it would be 3 weeks. They said something like this was being pressed overseas where the first press came from. But yea 3 weeks :(

A month after the initial release date would still be an accomplishment for MTS, so I'm hopeful it might happen. Thanks for the info though, +1

After constantly seeing how fast Travis gets things done with Hot Topic, it seriously blows my mind how completely incompetent RJ is.

early Jan preorder? MTS, you have to be fucking kidding me. How long does it take to press 350 records? It's fairly obvious this label doesn't press anything until they get enough money from preorders. They should start doing kickstarters for all the releases.

And then on top of charging $6 for a 7", making you wait 3 months to get it, they're going to not use lube on the shipping costs. Hahahaha, I'll pass on this one...

Early January is like two months away. Totally reasonable.

Polyvinyl does two month preorders and no one ever complains about them.

Also, you guys don't realize that most of the pressing plants shut down for large portions of December due to the holidays.

It also comes with a instant download. You can hear the songs now which makes up for a longer preorder.

I'll re quote this :) Almost into March now...

Ordered this expecting it to be delayed due to the TOYPAJ fiasco, wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't come in until after that, but that's how it should be I guess.

I could get past waiting for this since I have a 1st press copy, but I ordere a bunch of stuff along with this and it's also being held because of it.

• 3 weeks later...

SRC has this up for pre-order with an expected release date of March 21st. Since MTS and release dates don't culminate in success, I decided to email them. Was told "We received word from the pressing plant that the records would be shipping within the next 2 weeks to our offices. Once we receive them here they should be shipping out within that week, so they will be shipping to our customers in roughly 3 weeks". I hate this label.

SRC has this up for pre-order with an expected release date of March 21st. Since MTS and release dates don't culminate in success, I decided to email them. Was told "We received word from the pressing plant that the records would be shipping within the next 2 weeks to our offices. Once we receive them here they should be shipping out within that week, so they will be shipping to our customers in roughly 3 weeks". I hate this label.

they told me the same thing a month ago...

So according to MTS's facebook page, there's a red tour only variant.

I NEED this! If anyone is seeing them once they have these can you please get one for me? I'll pay for you to get a copy too, or else just throw in extra money. Let me know.

This doesnt seem right I got all three from MTS. There is supposed to be Black, Clear, and Coke Bottle. Either way I am seeing them on Sunday and if they have them Ill be picking it up. Also ^dethrock ill grab you one if I can.

So according to MTS's facebook page, there's a red tour only variant.

I NEED this! If anyone is seeing them once they have these can you please get one for me? I'll pay for you to get a copy too, or else just throw in extra money. Let me know.

This doesnt seem right I got all three from MTS. There is supposed to be Black, Clear, and Coke Bottle. Either way I am seeing them on Sunday and if they have them Ill be picking it up. Also ^dethrock ill grab you one if I can.

Yeah I posted on their FB that theres supposed to be the coke bottle color. It wasn't shown in the picture they posted, but it's still listed for sale in their store. If that idiot RJ responds I'll let you know what he says. If they do infact have a red version and you can get me one, that would be amazing.

*edit: spelling!