2012 No Sleep Records Subscription Thread

Also, on a serious note I thought these were /200 for the first few releases that are covered under the 2011 sub and then /150 for the rest.

So those of us who signed up for the 2011 sub and the 2012 will be getting 2 of everything for a couple of months?

That's the impression I'm under. Whether I'm correct will have to wait to be seen.

What's really got me curious is that they said some early 2012 releases are going to be included in the 2011 package. Does that mean if I have both subscriptions I'm getting 2 copies? Though that would throw off the 150 numbers from the 2012 if the 30 from 2011 got one too.

there's 200 of the color way being made to cover initial ones for 2011 kids, band members, friends.

Here it is, from when this thread started.

question for the 2011 subscribers: what colors were you la dispute subscription variant? i didn't see any mention of this on the board, but i thought i'd ask. mine was dark red / black, which isn't listed as a variant combination possibility (everything by the black / black had a clear c/d). i was curious if everyone got random colors, or if all the subscribers got a special red / black combo.

question for the 2011 subscribers: what colors were you la dispute subscription variant? i didn't see any mention of this on the board, but i thought i'd ask. mine was dark red / black, which isn't listed as a variant combination possibility (everything by the black / black had a clear c/d). i was curious if everyone got random colors, or if all the subscribers got a special red / black combo.

No, I'm pretty sure that was their intention. Mine was Red / Black. I'm sure they did that to set the Sub press aside from the rest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey!

Anyone with a 2012 subscription hit me up if you don't want your Mixtapes LP.

This is the only band on this label I'm really interested in, and I don't have $300 to spend on the subcription.

Thanks for your help!

This release was the main reason I bought the Subscription. HI have collection I need to keep intact. But all these releases have been fantastic. Glad I got the sub.

Hey!

Anyone with a 2012 subscription hit me up if you don't want your Mixtapes LP.

This is the only band on this label I'm really interested in, and I don't have $300 to spend on the subcription.

Thanks for your help!

This release was the main reason I bought the Subscription. HI have collection I need to keep intact. But all these releases have been fantastic. Glad I got the sub.

I understand... but $300 is too much for me at the moment.

this xerxes record is ridiculously good. it reminds me of the mid-2000's... if you were into early hopesfall, 7a7p, etc. this record should make your day.

Aah, the good ol' days. If there were one period of my life I wish I could erase, it would be the early/mid aughts.

As an aside, I still feel weird referring to things as having a '90s feel, as it seems like we just got out of them. I didn't know people were already fondly remember the early '00s.