2012 No Sleep Records Subscription Thread

Got doubles of the Mixtapes and B+C Acoustic 7" (2011 + 2012 subscriber). PM me resonable offers, otherwise I'm gonna throw them on ebay today or tomorrow.

Well I guess I will have doubles as well. So if anyone wants either of these I too will be letting them go.

EDIT: B&C claimed.

a couple of my obis came trashed in this package. I think I have yet to receive a package from No Sleep that arrived in great condition. Sent an e-mail, no response yet.

a little bummed with those obi strips but I didn't really expect much out of them anyway. Too bad they didn't do those covers from last year, those were sharp. They prolly cost a good chunk more I'd assume

a little bummed with those obi strips but I didn't really expect much out of them anyway. Too bad they didn't do those covers from last year, those were sharp. They prolly cost a good chunk more I'd assume

Those, or I thought a nice idea would've been to do black and white versions of the normal artwork. That paired with the white vinyl would've been sweet.

Those, or I thought a nice idea would've been to do black and white versions of the normal artwork. That paired with the white vinyl would've been sweet.

that would be awesome! But yea, I feel like the obi strips were used because of affordability since there was 200 subs offered rather than 30 (I think?) From last year. Doing 200 alternate jackets per release would get pretty expensive.