Social Distortion Cold Feelings Promo Signed

If anyone is interested, they posted these up in SD store. I'm collecting SD vinyl....but I really think this is ridiculously priced. I could understand if it was maybe for benefit or someone, but it looks to just high priced because they can/want to.

http://kingsroadmerch.com/social-distortion/view/?id=2741&cid=576

That is really sad that they are charging that much. I really had to look twice

because I couldn't believe it.

I posted this before on youtube video, but the latest SD album sounds pretty much

like a Sheryl Crow record with Ness singing. Just a fricking sad and overproduced

piece of doodoo.

I posted this before on youtube video, but the latest SD album sounds pretty much

like a Sheryl Crow record with Ness singing. Just a fricking sad and overproduced

piece of doodoo.

this terrifies me to ever even give this record a chance. it can't be THAT bad can it?

I have been a fan ever since I heard 1945 on the Rodney Comp. Bought Mommy's Little Monster right when it came out and have stuck with them through all of their changes.

I don't expect punk records from SD anymore because they haven't been punk for a long time. I've enjoyed every album up until the last one. It's just plain bad in any genre. But to each his own.

But when they released such a stretch of great stuff, it's hard to accept their more tepid output. Lexicon - do you have a copy of Hell Comes To Your House in your collection? Always wanted to get some 45's from the LA scene but they're all too rich for my blood. Hahah

That was one of those records I always kinda meant to get, but never got around to it. Back then I had to be really thrifty with the little money I had.

I do have The Future Looks Brighter, now that is a must have great comp with SD, Shattered Faith, CH3, TSOL, and Symbol Six!

Overpriced. I'm a huge fan and would never pay that kind of money for a 45.

The new album is good. Not their best album i agree. It's a rock record with a punk edge to it.

Mike is not into punk anymore and old fans will have to accept this or move on. He wants to experience new sound and i'm totally happy with this. Their new direction with this record only make me wants another one in the next year!

Give it a couple of listen and it might grew on you? But, to each is own i guess...

New album is definatly on the rock side....small hint of punk. I still like it. If they ever get that damn acoustic LP out that they have been talking about for years, I think I will like that better than Hard Times...

Really, I like everything they have put out. And all the albums have a different flavor than the other, but still sound like Social D....Old to New....I like it....but still will not drop $250 for this 7"

New album is definatly on the rock side....small hint of punk. I still like it. If they ever get that damn acoustic LP out that they have been talking about for years, I think I will like that better than Hard Times...

Really, I like everything they have put out. And all the albums have a different flavor than the other, but still sound like Social D....Old to New....I like it....but still will not drop $250 for this 7"

Not acoustic, but have you heard the Daytrotter Sessions version of Prison Bound with the piano? SO AMAZING and better than the original if you ask me.