Mark Lanegan Band preorder autographed 7 inch

How did I not see this thread yesterday? Weird. Anyways thanks so much I bought the LP as well as the 7 inch. I suppose it is safe to say there is no way I am within the 100 first orders correct?

It was posted less than an hour ago. Hopefully the label is cool and takes down the mention of the 100 preorders after they've sold.

How did I not see this thread yesterday? Weird. Anyways thanks so much I bought the LP as well as the 7 inch. I suppose it is safe to say there is no way I am within the 100 first orders correct?

It was posted less than an hour ago. Hopefully the label is cool and takes down the mention of the 100 preorders after they've sold.

I misread the time. :-X

Somehow I doubt they will take it down. I guess I always lean towards the unlucky side when thinking of my chances. Who knows maybe I will get an autographed one. I mean it isnt like mark is ultra pop star status. Maybe not 100 people noticed? ;D

It irritates me that i doubt he will tour america for a while on this record (if he even does). I have always wanted to see him live but never had the chance. His website: http://marklanegan.com/ seems to indicate that he has no plans for touring america. Grant it he has left the rest of the year open.

It irritates me that i doubt he will tour america for a while on this record (if he even does). I have always wanted to see him live but never had the chance. His website: http://marklanegan.com/ seems to indicate that he has no plans for touring america. Grant it he has left the rest of the year open.

Yeah he tours Europe all the time, I think he has a larger following there. He played some US dates in June and I was fortunate enough to see the Seattle show. I'm sure he'll be back in the States to promote the new album.

Not even with Isobel or Soulsavers or Gutter Twins? Sure he doesn't tour solo here often (some West coast dates here and there), but there are plenty of opportunities to see him live. They always have played a couple of his solo songs when I see him.