NEUROSIS Souls At Zero & Enemy Of The Sun RE PO

Available on LP for the first time in nearly two decades and for the first time ever in their full form on vinyl, Relapse is pleased to release Neurosis’ two landmark records ‘Souls At Zero’ (originally released in 1992) and ‘Enemy Of The Sun’ (originally released in 1993). The influence that both of these albums had over the entire world of heavy music cannot possibly be overstated. These are ESSENTIAL for anyone who owns a turntable and considers themselves to be a fan of heavy music. Fully remastered and presented with newly expanded artwork, both LPs will be available in multiple vinyl colorways. The initial pressing for ‘Souls At Zero’ will be 1000 180 gram black 2XLPs and 1000 180 gram grey marble 2XLPs and the initial pressing of ‘Enemy Of The Sun’ will be 1000 180 gram black 2XLPs and 1000 180 gram red/black marble 2XLPs.

http://www.relapse.com/souls-at-zero-deluxe-2xlp-black-180-gram-69624.html

http://www.relapse.com/souls-at-zero-deluxe-2xlp-black-180-gram-69625.html

;D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I own the original pressings of both, but these look so great with the new artwork.... and 2xLP..... no chance to resist.

Ordered both on colored vinyl.

Didn't you have customer problems with taxes for purchases arriving outside Eoropean Union?? If i order those from USA i will be hardly overtaxed at 100%!! The only way i have to not be overtaxed is order one lp at time... >:(

I own the original pressings of both, but these look so great with the new artwork.... and 2xLP..... no chance to resist.

Ordered both on colored vinyl.

Didn't you have customer problems with taxes for purchases arriving outside Eoropean Union?? If i order those from USA i will be hardly overtaxed at 100%!! The only way i have to not be overtaxed is order one lp at time... >:(

You are right. I have to pay the tax as well. It sucks, but that's the way it is. I am addicted to vinyl, I have to purchase the records I want. Actually I spend a lot of time at the German customs :P On the other hand, the US Dollar is pretty weak recently, so for us Europeans it's annoying to pay more money afterwards, but it's not a catastrophe....

You are right. I have to pay the tax as well. It sucks, but that's the way it is. I am addicted to vinyl, I have to purchase the records I want. Actually I spend a lot of time at the German customs :P On the other hand, the US Dollar is pretty weak recently, so for us Europeans it's annoying to pay more money afterwards, but it's not a catastrophe....

Eh..We are in the same situation...Yes the dollar now is weak, but recently some vinyl pressing are starting to became very expensive and i'm starting to have problems to order all i would like to buy, now i would love buy those Neurosis represses and Maston deluxe 2xLP on colored, but man...I can't!!! :'(