So Yeah...That Whole Thing with Skrillex...

kriss

Guest errolwest

i wonder if jonathan davis actually listens to his own music, like sits down, and really gives it some thought. id have to say no, he doesnt. because if he did, theres no way korn would still be a band. no way at all.

They make me ashamed for having dreadlocks.

THAT's what did it? I kid, I kid...

I'm no fan of any of this shit, but I do wonder why people single out this one dude to hate on. In every genre there are artists that are a terrible fucking representation of their respective styles. If you ignore them, they just might go away...

If you really want to hate someone, hate these fuckers.

[image]

korn is an awful music group, I cant stand their bass sound that god-awful "clicking" noise, bass is not meant to be trebly. I cant and never will like rap-rock or any sub genre of it. if you like this band you must be really young or really white trash and ignorant, and you probably have a pointy goatee and wear your hat backwards. when will this garbage ever go away?

korn is an awful music group, I cant stand their bass sound that god-awful "clicking" noise, bass is not meant to be trebly. I cant and never will like rap-rock or any sub genre of it. if you like this band you must be really young or really white trash and ignorant, and you probably have a pointy goatee and wear your hat backwards. when will this garbage ever go away?
this