Ramones 4 LPs 43.99 Popmarket

I think I read something in this board about these repressings sounding dull or something. Can anybody confirm/deny this?

these new Rhino pressing sound amazing. you're not going to get any better apart from getting original pressings.

Rhino is quality

The colored reissues from ? a few years ago were the issues

Subterranean jungle rules.

it does! I really like 80's era Ramones almost as much as the classic 70's stuff but it doesn't seem like those records see as much in the way of attention and re-presses as the first four.

For real. I would actually go ahead and say Too Tough To Die is their best album.

For real. I would actually go ahead and say Too Tough To Die is their best album.

I wouldn't say BEST but I'd say it's definitely up there. Warthog is a mad decent track and an underrated one despite the inclusion it gets on all their comps.

im a pretty big subterranean jungle fan too. bought it for hella cheap from a record shop that was playing it. i bought it right off their turntable for $5.

I'm partial to SJ because while I'd heard the material from the first four albums on things like Ramones Mania and such, SJ was the first full length of their's I got on vinyl and there's just an amazing bubblegum charm to it that I feel like they were trying to get on End of The Century and failed to do.

Last Christmas when we were in New Jersey, I came across sealed copies of Adios Amigos as well as Joey's solo record for $12 a piece. I was way pumped (especially since Adios regularly goes for $125+ when it pops up).