sell me Reinventing Axl Rose variants

RustyShackelford

You are venturing down a road you shouldn't venture down.

haha i know, but unlike a lot of the other people that collect these, i really dont want the marble colors. only the solid ones, so im not too far off from having them, and it seems a lot more reasonable.

anyway, thanks for all the replies guys! i PMd you all!

It has to be at 120+ variants now.

Ignoring tests it's at 90 variants, but there are some variants within the colours/pressings on the No Idea discography page. I counted mine a few days ago and found I have 100 different copies!

This is one reason why I'm glad Benny from The Gaslight Anthem demanded that they use one color if they want to keep Sink or Swim in print. His words were "we didn't want to make another Reinventing Axl Rose" in terms of the variants. FOr this, my wallet is grateful.

Ignoring tests it's at 90 variants, but there are some variants within the colours/pressings on the No Idea discography page. I counted mine a few days ago and found I have 100 different copies!

This is one reason why I'm glad Benny from The Gaslight Anthem demanded that they use one color if they want to keep Sink or Swim in print. His words were "we didn't want to make another Reinventing Axl Rose" in terms of the variants. FOr this, my wallet is grateful.

If only that was true.

Gunner just pressed another new color. Clear green.

I hope you dont think I was trashing you Flood as I wasnt. It is a great record, turned me onto folk music for the most part back when it came out. I just dont think I could ever afford to spend that much for one album, I would rather have 90 different albums. It would probably be different if I was in your shoes though with them doing things for you etc.