Weezer Blue Album up for preorder

xckid31

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really on the fence about ordering this...

what is it your on the fence about? I have a earlier repress from Holland from a few years ago, the quality is excellent if that helps at all.

I was holding out to see if they'd ever do a US repress, but I've wanted this album for so damn long... The Holland press really does sound good, though? I think I just might do it. It'd knock another thing off the top of my list.

what is it your on the fence about? I have a earlier repress from Holland from a few years ago, the quality is excellent if that helps at all.

I was holding out to see if they'd ever do a US repress, but I've wanted this album for so damn long... The Holland press really does sound good, though? I think I just might do it. It'd knock another thing off the top of my list.

Listening to it right now, actually. Easily my most played LP. Sounds great, and I'm picky. Definitely worth the 30 dollars, especially considering what it goes for on ebay.

Listening to it right now, actually. Easily my most played LP. Sounds great, and I'm picky. Definitely worth the 30 dollars, especially considering what it goes for on ebay.

That's what I was running over in my head. I usually don't got for LPs that cost that much that aren't used (just wait to find a cheaper copy later on), but I figure if I found a sealed copy for even $35 in a store around here, I'd do it without batting an eye.

Sold!

i ordered a copy from Sound Stage Direct today and spoke to someone on livechat and i was also told that they are currently en route from overseas to them and they will be "shipping early next week".. does anyone else who ordered from there know the stats on the make of the ones that are shipping from soundstage?

i ordered a copy from Sound Stage Direct today and spoke to someone on livechat and i was also told that they are currently en route from overseas to them and they will be "shipping early next week".. does anyone else who ordered from there know the stats on the make of the ones that are shipping from soundstage?

did you even bother reading anything from this thread?

i've been following this entire thread for days now. just wanted confirmation from someone who's also spoken to a ssd livechat associate recently (within the past day) since they seem to have a reputation for extending their shipping times, as well as giving inaccurate information to some (referring to the earlier post about the modest mouse lp). no need to be a sarcastic cock, if you're going to take the time to type out a response you might as well try to make something useful of yourself rather than be the token elitist dick of the thread. thanks though for your contribution, real insightful.

i've been following this entire thread for days now. just wanted confirmation from someone who's also spoken to a ssd livechat associate recently (within the past day) since they seem to have a reputation for extending their shipping times, as well as giving inaccurate information to some (referring to the earlier post about the modest mouse lp). no need to be a sarcastic cock, if you're going to take the time to type out a response you might as well try to make something useful of yourself rather than be the token elitist dick of the thread. thanks though for your contribution, real insightful.

And welcome to Vinyl Collective.