recordhound1002 ripping us off

lovedones

Why you ripping us off? You make a thread selling your cds, then proceed to take our money and not send out the cds. This happened in November. You have not responded to our pms, emails, or asking you in your threads. You have a label that you are starting soon and this is how you treat customers? by stealing their money and not sending what they bought. You havent even acknowledged this. If stuff had come up a simple heads up would work but you left us in the dark. People on Deadformat are also bitching about this. After all this board did to help you complete your collections for Loved Ones, you go and scam us. Fuck You!

I PM'd him about some CD's after all the shit goin on in his thread. I wanted to see if he'd respond to someone not calling him out. Nope.

It would appear that he knows that the jig is up. Or he's just too deep into the mess he's made. Either way, recordhound1002, good luck with Compu-Global-Hyper-Mega-Net Records, or whatever it's called.

So I guess we'll never see him around again eh? That's too bad because he was a pretty good contributor to conversations and while he could still probably atleast do that much, ripping off multiple people probably means he's black listed from selling or buying on here. I've never purchased from him, but based off of this, I don't think I ever will.

Yeah, my gut feeling is that he had some sort of anxiety attack or something to that effect, and now he feels like he's buried too deep in it. I've dealt with this, and it sucks, so that's just me giving him the benefit of the doubt. I would love to think that he could still make a post in one of these threads and put everything to rest. Everyone would more than likely let things pass.

Yeah, my gut feeling is that he had some sort of anxiety attack or something to that effect, and now he feels like he's buried too deep in it. I've dealt with this, and it sucks, so that's just me giving him the benefit of the doubt. I would love to think that he could still make a post in one of these threads and put everything to rest. Everyone would more than likely let things pass.

There was a thread about a week back that he did post in explaining his situation. The op ended up deleting it.

This guy was just plain annoying on the board. I mean, I understand being adimant about completing a collection but he took it to a level where I'd just see his username and avoid the thread.

Regardless, hope this ass twat reverses the shit he's got himself into.

Adam's a nice dude aside from this ordeal - I don't think he's near as bad as that one dude who was on here for three weeks or so and every single post he made had to do with bumping or making threads related to Coheed stuff.

This guy ripped me off too. Sent him some Tigers Jaw in a trade, never got anything back.

this almost happened to me in a sell and trade deal. had to hound him for a while and he sent the wrong coloured 7". that latter part isn't a big deal, but it was added annoyance because of how long it took.

along with other people here, I really couldn't believe that he was ripping anyone off, and now I hope that he comes out and gives a good excuse, because he was a really cool guy.

he was pretty much the only person that I've gotten to talk to as a friend on this board, and after he took a chance (that we both had) at an extremely rare record, he even apologized to me for buying it and promised to keep his eyes out for it and proceeded to bump my threads for me as well.

He also seemed really ticked off that that "smallfry" guy ripped him and others off, so I don't see why he'd go around and rip others off... But it does suck for the people who didn't receive their stuff, hopefully everything gets sorted out.

He also seemed really ticked off that that "smallfry" guy ripped him and others off, so I don't see why he'd go around and rip others off... But it does suck for the people who didn't receive their stuff, hopefully everything gets sorted out.

I think that this is why it is particularly weird.