PO Cursive - I Am Gemini

edit 2: i don't think either of the 2 b-sides were intended to make the final cut. they don't really fit the story in the least. i'd bet they're older songs that were recycled. in any case, they are ridiculously good.

I definitely agree with that for the second song. The first one, however, Tim says was originally on intended to be on I Am Gemini, http://www.echoesanddust.com/2012/01/interview-cursive/

Like the song, but I'm glad they left it off the album.

yeah the second song seems to be mostly about smoking pot?

i have no problems with this, and it's a pretty darn good song to boot.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit 2: i don't think either of the 2 b-sides were intended to make the final cut. they don't really fit the story in the least. i'd bet they're older songs that were recycled. in any case, they are ridiculously good.

I definitely agree with that for the second song. The first one, however, Tim says was originally on intended to be on I Am Gemini, http://www.echoesanddust.com/2012/01/interview-cursive/

Like the song, but I'm glad they left it off the album.

cool, thanks for that! i agree that it wouldn't really fit on the album, but i also think it's a shame that that song will forever be a b-side. the speed changes in that song are mental.

It will only be available in this package. It's possible the tracks could some day be released on something else, but the 10" picture disc is exclusive to this bundle.

Well goddamnit, I think I'm just about to cave. I wish you had the T-shirt in 3XL, though, cause I'm a fat dude.

got my bundle today! everything is so nice and pretty. i'm actually wearing the t-shirt now.

one thing, wasn't it supposed to come w/ a 11x17 poster? there wasn't one in mine...

you def. should have gotten a poster.

Sorry about that! Go to the "contact" link at saddle-creek.com and let Nate know. He'll fix it for you.

you def. should have gotten a poster.

Sorry about that! Go to the "contact" link at saddle-creek.com and let Nate know. He'll fix it for you.

no worries, i have enough goodies for now to not miss it too much ;)

i used the contact link on the website like you suggested. i didn't know what dept. to put so i just put "store". thanks for helping out!

edit: and he responded within a minute. holy shit :o