New ISIS release in the works???

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bis Auf Messer got grey and black copies:

http://bisaufsmesser.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=21267

http://bisaufsmesser.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=21269

On the band´s own label and limited to 1000 copies in deluxe letterpressed jackets.

Ok so the record sleeve is not the best in the world. I got this from thrill jocky in about 5 days. Arrived in pretty good shape. Small bend on bottom right corner. Got it on black vinyl. Records are super thick. Seems like its almost more then 180 gram. Sounds awesome and is such a killer set list. I'm pleased with my purchase. I am just missing live IV and I will have them all. This will probably be my favorite of the live series. Although the Tom Neely version of live V is pretty boss. Can't stress enought how bad it is to have a career spanning live album from ISIS. Just wish they would do one more live album from the farewell tour with wavering radient material on it.

Got it on grey, sounds awesome, but I still will be looking around to pick up a clear copy if possible. So I finally have my complete collection of isis live albums. I (black), II (white), III (clear), IV (honey), V (clear green) and VI (grey)

For me the best one is II, because of tracklist and sound quality.

Hey Juan how are these live records sound-wise? I haven't heard any of them, and was too lazy to start looking for them since they are probably OOP and pricey.

II, IV, V, and VI are the best as far as sound quality...they're all either soundboard recordings or in the case of V and VI, purposely recorded for best quality release. I and III are the weakest b/c they're audience-recordings...so you hear the people talking in between songs and at some point on III you even hear the drinking glasses on the table of whomever recorded it.

II, IV, V, and VI are the best as far as sound quality...they're all either soundboard recordings or in the case of V and VI, purposely recorded for best quality release. I and III are the weakest b/c they're audience-recordings...so you hear the people talking in between songs and at some point on III you even hear the drinking glasses on the table of whomever recorded it.

Cool, thanks for the info. I may start tracking these down one day, so at least I know where to start.

Guest deathbydrums

The title of this thread is so vague that this can probably just go here:

SRC has preorder RSD copies of ISIS' "The Red Sea" on red vinyl and black/white vinyl.

I snooped around the nets and it seems there is a black/red version that will be available at a fair number of places, but I could find no mention of a black/white one so if you're a completist...

Oh, and Second Nature still has the 180g black 10th anniversary fancypants edition of this album for sale too. Seems to be a lot of these floating around. Well I guess they don't float, but yeah.