If these trees could talk - Red Forest

dm

Hey all. Do not be disappointed that this isn't coming out though TMS. It's getting all the treatment it would have gotten there, not holding anything anything back. There will be a press of 500, still working on variants. Probably will be 200/200/100, shortest run being a band/tour exclusive.

This album shreds and is the heaviest material, by far, the band has written. News and new music will be available soon.

Thanks for the news. Trees has put out two killer records so far. And your treatment for Constants' If Tomorrow The War was top notch. I have both variants. Do you anticipate Trees to tour more to support this new record? They haven't played a whole lot outside of OH in the past couple years. Would love to see them live again.

Thanks for picking up both colors of Constants. The packaging came out amazing for that release (that was done by Interrobang, btw), album isn't too shabby either!

I hope The Trees tour more, but I can't say for sure. It's really all up to them. Those dudes all have day jobs, so it's really tough for them to get out on the road for long periods of time. They have a two week European tour booked in April, but that is all I know of so far.

As soon as the album is mastered, which should be within the next week or so, we will be sending everything off to Pirates Press. From there we'll be launching our brand new webstore and a pre-order for the album.

Like I said, just keep your eyes open for news soon... We'll be setting up a song premiere and all that jazz to launch everything. This release is going to blow your minds - believe me.

Constants new jams sound good, too. I heard a couple of them at Last Night On Earth last weekend. Kind of like a My Bloody Valentine + early Smashing Pumpkins. Though the mediocre sound system in the Middle East Downstairs could've been fucking with me.

I'll quit diverting this thread now. Back to Trees!

[image]

[image]

Constants new jams sound good, too. I heard a couple of them at Last Night On Earth last weekend. Kind of like a My Bloody Valentine + early Smashing Pumpkins. Though the mediocre sound system in the Middle East Downstairs could've been fucking with me.

I'll quit diverting this thread now. Back to Trees!

[image]

[image]

jealous. i only have the mint green one :-/ (btw my first bought record 8-) )

do you guys at sos repress s/t or are there no plans yet?

I love the Sheath as much as the next person, but I'm not about to voice disapproval for how ITTCT decided to release this album. I'm just super stoked about a new record! I'm sure the band and Science of Silence will have everything nice and tight. The Mylene Sheath isn't the only label capable of dropping a top notch release.

I love the Sheath as much as the next person, but I'm not about to voice disapproval for how ITTCT decided to release this album. I'm just super stoked about a new record! I'm sure the band and Science of Silence will have everything nice and tight. The Mylene Sheath isn't the only label capable of dropping a top notch release.

I don't think people disapprove of them releasing it with science of silence. The letterpresses constants was awesome, and that cover has me so stoked. There's just some dedicated sheathers on here who don't like change ;D

guess i'm the only one who thought that constants release looked and felt cheaply done. it is probably one of the biggest disappointments in my collection. after seeing how great the layout was for "the foundation the machine the ascension" and all of the hype about how sweet "if tomorrow the war" was going to be, i was expecting something nice. what i got felt like a 8th grade art project.

i don't mean to be a dick, but i'm just giving an honest opinion. the only thing that gives me a little hope about this is that ITTCT is an amazing band and that Charlie is doing the artwork.

Not a fan of the label change whatsoever.

i'm somewhere in between these two

hopefully not much heavier, really dig their first two albums

this