THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

Wasted over one hour of my life for fuckin' nothing....thanks HT! Jerks...

if youd read through any of the pages of this thread, youd know that ht is an american company and only has one shipping option for international buyers, you could still nicely ask someone to pick it up for you at cost and ship it to you for much less.

Guess what I'm doing for half an hour...

OK FOR ANYONE WHO CANT SEE IT

ITs up on both the US AND UK site

if it doesnt appear on search

go to WHATS NEW AND THEN MUSIC and scroll down, BOTH TOYPAJ AND TAITA ARE THERE

or go to any of the links posted

if they still dont work, try a different browser, all of the links posted(tested by me) work with chrome as does the whats new.

if youd read through any of the pages of this thread, youd know that ht is an american company and only has one shipping option for international buyers, you could still nicely ask someone to pick it up for you at cost and ship it to you for much less.

Guess what I'm doing for half an hour...

I meant to have done it in advance, most people who have been up all night waiting for this like myself, and the people were doing it for people most likely have already put in there orders.

Do you guys think it matters if i may have clicked the wrong year for my card to expire on my taita order(been up all night, mightve happened.lol)? it doesnt show up on my order form, but i sent hot topic a message with the correct one anyway.

I would try calling them to make sure as well (not sure when they open..sorry :( )

Deja - it might. Be sure your confirmation number has a W in front of it. If it doesn't then it is an error and will not be processed. Trust me here.

W81

that's the beginning of it.

maybe i mightve just started to do it on my toypaj order after getting excited unpressured of getting taita lol

started to put 2023 for toypaj lol