THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

I know that several have mentioned it already, but I am always willing to ship internationally at cost - I've worked with more than a few of you on here and via the label as well...just give me a PM and I'll do everything in my power for any of these HT exclusives.

Also, Travis - I love you! However, you make my bank account very very sad. It weeps nightly because of your (awesome) actions.

Back when this was first released I ended up with two copies (worked at a record store at the time). I still have one of them. If memory serves I think my duplicate went for something like $5 before shipping on ebay. I was pretty annoyed that I didn't even get what I paid for it but I wasn't going shaft an ebay buyer becuase of my bad luck...

Really, really, really, really wish that I'd held onto it.

They just didn't want to do it before so I hit them up again and they said yea.

travis, is thrice involved in this or is it just the record company? just wondering

Im not sure to be honest. They arent involved with like choosing the color of vinyl or what packaging to use or other details like that but I believe they have to get the band to sign off on these represses. I remember them saying they were going to the band for approval when I was doing some Blink exclusives and its basically the same company (Universal) doing this Thrice reissue. I really dont know how it works on their end though. I tell them what Im looking for and basically wait for them to come back and say yes or no then we work out the details from there.