THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

It is, the green copies are long gone. I think there was about 30 copies left of the green that were out in stores but they have been sold out on HT.com for quite a while.

thats what i figured. i call and customer service said they would call me back within 24 hrs. still no call . i didnt really expect one anyways.

thanks for confirming that its red travis. im convinced that your the only one that actually "works" for HT. haha

your the man!

There will most likely be another pressing of these sometime in the next couple months.

Will most likely just do 2000 next time and hopefully keep this in stock for more than a day.

I will let you guys know once I have more info about that.

Is this almost sold out?

Any chance of a standard black pressing. :) That would be a dream!

Why is it that everyone needs to press on color these days. lol I do like the colors that you chose but I guess I just like things simple and classic.

Keep up the great work Travis!

There will most likely be another pressing of these sometime in the next couple months.

Will most likely just do 2000 next time and hopefully keep this in stock for more than a day.

I will let you guys know once I have more info about that.

Is this almost sold out?

Why is it that everyone needs to press on color these days. lol I do like the colors that you chose but I guess I just like things simple and classic.

Not sure how close it is to selling out but I dont expect it to be up too much longer. Im guessing by sometime tomorrow at the latest it will be sold out, if not by sometime today.

Ill probably just keep doing different colors of vinyl on these but we'll see...

Is this almost sold out?

Not sure how close it is to selling out but I dont expect it to be up too much longer. Im guessing by sometime tomorrow at the latest it will be sold out, if not by sometime today.

Ill probably just keep doing different colors of vinyl on these but we'll see...

When you did 180 gram black for Blink TOYPAJ I was like YES! - Then I sold by colored copy I drove 3 hours for. lol

Guest jamiesunday
Woah, some people already got shipping confirmations? I ordered mine right around noon, only got the order confirmation email.

@piratesprayer: The extra 88 is overrun, which is (almost?) always the case with vinyl pressing.

Look under 'Track Your Order' on your account page. Hot Topic is having issues sending out tracking info emails.

Boo. I don't think I can check the status order considering I ordered using guest check out. Oh well.

I'll just patiently wait til I get the shipping email.

The new pressing came in. These will be going to to stores this week to be sold next week. Good chance the same thing that happened with the Mark Tom and Travis Show repress on HT.com will happen with this. Could really go up for sale any time between now and Tuesday but it might not be "real" until Tuesday. Apologies ahead of time for any inconvenience this may cause. Anyways...the cover has been fixed and is not all pixelated anymore. We will not be selling new covers on their own. Here are some pics:

Vinyl came out straight up red, looks pretty sweet.

[image]

[image]

Tried to get some decent pics of the cover but its kinda hard with a iPhone 3Gs

[image]

[image]

Just bringing this back up to remind people how awesome this looks.

The new pressing came in. These will be going to to stores this week to be sold next week. Good chance the same thing that happened with the Mark Tom and Travis Show repress on HT.com will happen with this. Could really go up for sale any time between now and Tuesday but it might not be "real" until Tuesday. Apologies ahead of time for any inconvenience this may cause. Anyways...the cover has been fixed and is not all pixelated anymore. We will not be selling new covers on their own. Here are some pics:

Vinyl came out straight up red, looks pretty sweet.

[image]

[image]

Tried to get some decent pics of the cover but its kinda hard with a iPhone 3Gs

[image]

[image]

Just bringing this back up to remind people how awesome this looks.

I took a pic thats a little better and posted it here http://invitationtotragedy.tumblr.com/post/21702773488/thrice-the-artist-in-the-ambulance-2xlp-solid#notes if anyone cares

Wish I hadn't jumped on the green copy and waited for this one. But, I really didn't need the green copy either, so I'm not about to have 3 copies of this record. Still, this pressing is a beaut.

I feel the same, minus already having a copy before the represses. I love this red and the fact that the cover is fixed.