THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

looks like they added back some stock from the last press (green). Not the new, red press.

That is the green 1st repress ( technically the second pressing) version not the red

Im not seeing this under the "New Arrivals" section of the site and the HT.com store isnt showing any inventory on this yet so this likely isnt real and I assume you will be getting out of stock emails if you order this now. Its really hard to tell with how this has been going lately and people posting old links that appear to live but really arent live yet.

THIS IS THE RED PRESSING.

Just the wrong picture.

not saying youre wrong. just curious how you know? i havent been following this thread very much...

edit: nevermind.

Has anyone called customer service and tried to order the SKU # by phone? This would probably tell us if it's real or not?

I can't I'm in a meeting right now :/

not saying youre wrong. just curious how you know? i havent been following this thread very much...

edit: nevermind.

Has anyone called customer service and tried to order the SKU # by phone? This would probably tell us if it's real or not?

I can't I'm in a meeting right now :/

They are going to call me back

Called customer service expecting to have to cancel (didn't read the whole thread) and they said my order went through and will probably be shipped out today. :o Track your order link says "fulfilling order"

I think that's where they would run into issues.. They go to fulfill the order but there is no stock in their warehouse so they cancel it.

Keep us posted if it changes to shipped!