I hit 10,000 Posts...

my local wing place is DOMINOS.. FUCK THAT!!!! i'd rather eat MCDONALDS.

seriously, i'm probably gonna hit up eric305 to see if he's up for wings in portland. hopefully hes down. i could use a beer and some wings, maybe a celery stick. i haven't eaten out in a about 2 weeks. it's been sandwiches and fritos. Which coincidentally i love sandwiches if veggies are included

perhaps we can all throw down a quarter or so and get your local pizza joint to deliver you some wings.

too bad no one delivers beer.

Amato's in ME used to deliver me beer and smokes. It was a glorious, and I suspect highly illegal, arrangement.

Congrats on the 10,000.

haha, thanks, i'm not all excited about the post count, i was just being facetious as if it was an accomplishment. I am however serious about any food craving i do have at the moment.

we use to get this dominos that would deliver us beer and cigarettes all the time. we just asked after the 3rd time ordering and said we'd tip well, and apparently they keep track of who tips and who doesnt, 40 minutes later we had 2 packs of marlboro reds, a pack of camel lights, 2 large pizzas, and a 6 of bass. good times.

Guest errolwest
perhaps we can all throw down a quarter or so and get your local pizza joint to deliver you some wings.

too bad no one delivers beer.

there is a legal service here that does it, and it totally rules.

how do you have only 502 posts jimmy. you've been here almost as long as i have.

When I got banned by the Virge at the beginning of 2011 before he bailed, I made this profile and decided to keep it since it was a new year and all. I think my original profile was over 3k posts.