Lucky ATAL Order

So i ordered As Tall As Lions- You can't take it with you on vinyl from sound stage direct

they called me up a couple of days later telling me that the cover had a bend in the corner, and they would take $5 off or i could wait til they get more in....something just told me to get it.

Anyways, i got it in today, and it was the limited edition clear version, so im pretty stoked on that, someones selling it for $69.99 on ebay, and i got it for $13

hahaha =)

So i ordered As Tall As Lions- You can't take it with you on vinyl from sound stage direct

they called me up a couple of days later telling me that the cover had a bend in the corner, and they would take $5 off or i could wait til they get more in....something just told me to get it.

Anyways, i got it in today, and it was the limited edition clear version, so im pretty stoked on that, someones selling it for $69.99 on ebay, and i got it for $13

hahaha =)

are they selling it for $69.99 or are they selling it for $69.99?

in either case, I'm glad you're happy with your purchase, and sound stage direct kicks ass at packaging records

I got the black S/T on deadformat that doesnt skip/pop [the colored versions do] for 18 ppd. a month later the blue went on ebay for $135~

best deal ever

did you mean self titled cause this thread was not about that record. If someone bought the latest album for $135 then they should be smacked cause im petty sure its still readily available at stores

I got the black S/T on deadformat that doesnt skip/pop [the colored versions do] for 18 ppd. a month later the blue went on ebay for $135~

best deal ever

my blue plays wonderfully..

hahaha =)

Try this experiment: Think of a really common album on vinyl. Do an eBay search for that album. At least 60% of the time, someone is selling it for 2 to 5 times the amount it retails for while its still available at retail outlets for the retail price.

hahaha =)

Try this experiment: Think of a really common album on vinyl. Do an eBay search for that album. At least 60% of the time, someone is selling it for 2 to 5 times the amount it retails for while its still available at retail outlets for the retail price.

Don't get all the hate, just made a thread about how i was excited about an album, maybe i was wrong on its rarity, i even said i was probably wrong and all of a sudden people are just being smart asses for no reason

Also, i have seen some black ones, they mightve been fake

and anyone wanna sell a S/T??? hahaha, my friend was supposed to pick me one up at a show, and forgot, and i was screwed =/

thats actually a whole other thread in a different area

but anyways, smartass comments aside, im glad i have this album, i love it, (i love the S/T more)

but anways, have a good day!

Don't get all the hate, just made a thread about how i was excited about an album, maybe i was wrong on its rarity, i even said i was probably wrong and all of a sudden people are just being smart asses for no reason

Also, i have seen some black ones, they mightve been fake

and anyone wanna sell a S/T??? hahaha, my friend was supposed to pick me one up at a show, and forgot, and i was screwed =/

thats actually a whole other thread in a different area

but anyways, smartass comments aside, im glad i have this album, i love it, (i love the S/T more)

but anways, have a good day!

Dude, I didn't mean to come off as a smart ass. I legitimately made that post to be informative. Honestly.

And a lot of us are looking for a S/T. I was stupid as shit when I passed up the chance to get one at Minus The Bear/ATAL show. Could have grabbed it and went to my seat but I figured I'd wait til the end to get it. The merch booth was crowded as shit afterward and I figured I could grab it online later.

• 2 weeks later...
My copy of YCTIWY is black but the sticker read clear. I guess there are two variants? Either way, I don't think either are rare but I for one appreciate your excitement.

yeah same here. i asked Dan about it and he said they started shipping those out when the ran out of the clears. I think its more OOP cause they sold out of them QUICK.

• 1 year later...