I think (according to white Swirl) max number of items in cart is one. Anyone had any luck so far checking out with multiple items. I'm basing it on this post. 

try adding a magnet. i know a site sucked for me when i tried snagging death from aboves youre a woman im a machine but when i added another thing to the cart before i got the laggy thing it went way faster. its a loophole or something.

Good to know apirk. 

I actually got a Sea of Cowards split, first thing I've been able to snag so far. Which is sort of karmic in a sense, that was the reason I got up at 3:30am and drove to the RRS in MA only to learn they sold them all the night prior. So, if I don't get anything else, I'm still pretty happy.

MOTHER!!! I was driving when sea of cowards went up, nearly killed somebody on the highway. Anyone get it an willing to part with it for some extra cash, please PM me, I'd really love to have that one.

Also, I've been thinking about it. I wonder if the people who have been getting these have that Google internet service. In which case I would be double-y jealous of them

if a white stripes release goes up or a jack white one, please, someone help? ive been literally on here the entire time, not one white stripes or jack white release its been kinda sucky. i mean ill still try but i have a stat final today from 3-5 so if someone could help me out and snag one if it pops up, i would be very grateful.

MOTHER!!! I was driving when sea of cowards went up, nearly killed somebody on the highway. Anyone get it an willing to part with it for some extra cash, please PM me, I'd really love to have that one.

Also, I've been thinking about it. I wonder if the people who have been getting these have that Google internet service. In which case I would be double-y jealous of them

i hope this post was a joke, if it wasn't, please put your phone down and drive responsibly to work.

the whole refreshathon thing is an ok idea - as long as there are more than just 1 or 2 copies.

had the dead weather in the cart and it then was gone.

when Pearl Jam did the 'scavenger hunt' a while ago for the PJ20 posters- i scored one of those - but that took me basically an entire day of doing nothing at work.... just like this will.