no offense to third man here or people who like the bands theyve posted so far but wheres all the big name stuff. i mean im just holding out for some jack white or white stripes stuff, hell even a jack white related project's tri color, but the stuff put up has been trash (to me). once again not railing anyone for their taste, im just kinda bummed.

Got that one in the shopping cart and through checkout just to see if I could.  So, it is possible.  Didn't want that one for $40, so I threw it back.  Glad to know there a chance if I hapen catch something I want.... 

I don't know if that means anything. I've gone as far as actually "paying" with Paypal and thinking it went through only to have it send me back to my cart where it's listed as out of stock.

no offense to third man here or people who like the bands theyve posted so far but wheres all the big name stuff. i mean im just holding out for some jack white or white stripes stuff, hell even a jack white related project's tri color, but the stuff put up has been trash (to me). once again not railing anyone for their taste, im just kinda bummed.

Thirdman puts out lots of good stuff outside of Jack's stuff.  So far bands I really like that they've out up so far were Jeff the Brotherhood and Pujol. 

Thirdman puts out lots of good stuff outside of Jack's stuff.  So far bands I really like that they've out up so far were Jeff the Brotherhood and Pujol. 

like i said not railing taste but i have heard a lot of them and i dont care for them so all these pop up releases have kinda been bummers to me haha.

i haven't really been keeping track of the site. i'm on vacation this week so i have stuff to do. ironically, if i was at work this week, i'd be doing nothing else. i saw JEFF in the morning but probably caught it toward the end of availability. i've been checking up on my phone just to see what's been offered, but i know my phone wouldn't be fast enough. and i just tried to get hex, but it looks like they literally had a handful as no one on swirl even mentioned getting one.

but like i said over there, i've been pretty lucky as far as third man collecting has gone this year. i really hope some folks to don't have the limited stuff and don't live nashville get some good stuff. 

This. I mean the dead weather triple decker was something I would have wanted, but I'm too poor to pay $300 for it.