The Good Deal on Discogs Thread

A lot of times there's great deals to be had on Discogs and I'll post what I see in this thread.

Wino - Adrift - $6.97

http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Wino-Adrift/40482337?ev=bp_titl

Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf - $65 (cover is not perfect, read description)

http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Queens-Of-The-Stone-Age-Songs-For-The-Deaf/51441763?ev=wh

The QOTSA is a semi decent deal if you don't mind a bit of wear to the cover. I've seen it selling for $100+ on eBay lately.

Not bad with the queens vinyl. I never know when to get that record. It seems like that and queens self titled are bootlegged so much it is a bit depressing. I would hate to drop a great deal of money on a record only to find out later in life it was a bootleg. I guess my dream is that someday I will just walk into the record store and boom ill get songs for the deaf at a great deal in great condition. Psh dream on...dream on..

Not bad with the queens vinyl. I never know when to get that record. It seems like that and queens self titled are bootlegged so much it is a bit depressing. I would hate to drop a great deal of money on a record only to find out later in life it was a bootleg. I guess my dream is that someday I will just walk into the record store and boom ill get songs for the deaf at a great deal in great condition. Psh dream on...dream on..

I got mine for $54 in nice shape and missed a sealed copy for $61. Both OGs. Don't pay more that $65, just be patient.

I've never seen a good deal on Discogs. Seriously.

A few months ago I found a copy in great condition for $50. More than I should spend on a second copy, but dreams like that can come true.

Just picked up Spiritualized - Live at Royal Albert Hall in pretty much brand new condition for 30 on Discogs yesterday.

Me too.... Me too....

i uh, get tons of great deals on Discogs and repeatedly buy from a small set of sellers who have consistently awesome deals. I'm not telling any of ya'll though!

if there's anything I've learned about VCers, you're all an astute bunch who tend to hover to ravage the corpse faster than anyone. :)

i uh, get tons of great deals on Discogs and repeatedly buy from a small set of sellers who have consistently awesome deals. I'm not telling any of ya'll though!

if there's anything I've learned about VCers, you're all an astute bunch who tend to hover to ravage the corpse faster than anyone. :)

haha

On another note i just managed to snag boris's Mabuta No Ura for a relatively good price.

I've never seen a good deal on Discogs. Seriously.

You must not use the site much. There's great deals on there all the time.