THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Yeah mine were cancelled for my order up to Canada, said if any pop up on the store they'll ship them to me for free at least (I ordered the Sainthood Reps LP and Gallows 7" as well, so they shipped those)

I was in the 700's order # wise. Obviously a cluster fuck but whatever, big repress will sort it.

11 sold on that last one at $70 each. fucking christ. thats $550 profit.

record-rarities is iplaywitlights. She comes on here every so often and is bold about being a flipper. She loves to get a rise out of people on these boards. Hell, she'll probably chime in here at some point.

She was also the one that bought 20% of the Mewithoutyou /50 pressing and put them up for $100 each.

She's dumb.

Ah, Casey. My favorite member.

In all honesty I don't come here to get a rise out of people, just address comments that are related to me. Why not right? You obviously care about me so I'll chime in every now and then to let you know I'm doing fine.

Now to be productive, there is no limit on the quantity that can be ordered. The possibility of someone snatching up all of these within the first few minutes is possible, but I highly doubt it. Here is a previous order of mine:

[image]

Don't really know what to say to those who got screwed over. This mistake is no different from one of SRC/MTS. Seems HT is really being shady about it too, not giving customers the real reason why(I don't think they know really, and they should fess up to the mistake). Not trying to put hate on HT because they do things right 99% of the time, but people shouldn't turn their heads on the matter because of that.

With that being said, I've got copies available for those who missed out :)

record-rarities is iplaywitlights. She comes on here every so often and is bold about being a flipper. She loves to get a rise out of people on these boards. Hell, she'll probably chime in here at some point.

She was also the one that bought 20% of the Mewithoutyou /50 pressing and put them up for $100 each.

She's dumb.

In all honesty I don't come here to get a rise out of people, just address comments that are related to me. Why not right? You obviously care about me so I'll chime in every now and then to let you know I'm doing fine.

Now to be productive, there is no limit on the quantity that can be ordered. The possibility of someone snatching up all of these within the first few minutes is possible, but I highly doubt it. Here is a previous order of mine:

[image]

Don't really know what to say to those who got screwed over. This mistake is no different from one of SRC/MTS. Seems HT is really being shady about it too, not giving customers the real reason why(I don't think they know really, and they should fess up to the mistake). Not trying to put hate on HT because they do things right 99% of the time, but people shouldn't turn their heads on the matter because of that.

For how much? Do I get nudes with a purchase?

OK so customer service told me that my order has been cancelled. She also said that they do fulfill orders in the order they were placed (which I already know is not true because of the time I placed mine). Whatever I guess. Lame but what can I do.

that cant be the case because it seems alot of people that got orders in behind me have got confirmation or cancellation emails, and i havent gotten shit

So mine as "not picked" I imagine I'm not getting it. But the payment in Paypal is still pending. Do I really need to call customer service for a refund of that?

doubt it. they will just send you an email saying your order was cancelled and the charge wont come out of your paypal. happened to me with the last cheshire cat repress

You're insane and seriously dont ever compare MTS to HT. Not even remotely close in any way.

To say HT is being shady in the same post that you're showing your order for 65 copies of 2 highly in demand records that you bought solely to make a huge profit off a bunch of people who just want a copy of a record is really fucking stupid.

People are going to flip records regardless and I really dont spend too much time worrying about it but when people come on here and rub it in everyone's face that missed out on copy, you're just being a complete asshole.

[image]

shorter iplaywitlights: I'm a giant gaping asshole and I'm going to rub it in your face so hard!

She's dumb.

[image]

[image]

You're insane and seriously dont ever compare MTS to HT. Not even remotely close in any way.

To say HT is being shady in the same post that you're showing your order for 65 copies of 2 highly in demand records that you bought solely to make a huge profit off a bunch of people who just want a copy of a record is really fucking stupid.

People are going to flip records regardless and I really dont spend too much time worrying about it but when people come on here and rub it in everyone's face that missed out on copy, you're just being a complete asshole.

This. The sad thing is, she doesn't care Travis. Click on her profile and look at her comments on here. They're all in vein of na-na-na-na-boo-boo stick-your-head-in-I'VEGOTALLTHERECORDS!!!!

OK so customer service told me that my order has been cancelled. She also said that they do fulfill orders in the order they were placed (which I already know is not true because of the time I placed mine). Whatever I guess. Lame but what can I do.

that cant be the case because it seems alot of people that got orders in behind me have got confirmation or cancellation emails, and i havent gotten shit

Yeah same, I still haven't got shit one way or the other. Yet I see some people with way higher order numbers got shipping confirmation.

Yeah same, I still haven't got shit one way or the other. Yet I see some people with way higher order numbers got shipping confirmation.

yeah id just like to know one way or the other

She's dumb.

[image]

were you born a huge bitch or did you just decide to become one? you offer that shit on here you better sell it at cost

I understand defending your company and I normally have no problems with it or you, but when they screw up they should admit to it. No valid reason has been given and no cancellation emails have been sent out to those people. Since your'e affiliated with HT you are a spokesman. I've seen apologies from you which is completely unnecessary and more so respectable, but I haven't seen you address the issue. Sound familiar, RJ Travis?