THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

My order number was W8350642, and I ordered at 11:10:47 PST. I haven't gotten shipping confirmation yet, and my payment is still pending in paypal. Anyone have an educated guess as to if I'm shit outta luck?

Just came here to say the same thing. Orderedat 11:10, but my status says not picked.

Not too thrilled about that.

i have an extra copy that my lovely mother picked up for me even though i didn't need it so i'll have that in hand when i go visit them this weekend. PM me if interested and it will go to the first person whom i get a message from.

i'm only going to ship US though because i just went through an ordeal shipping something to Canada so i don't really want to have to do that again so soon

Record has been claimed

He must have gone around to multiple stores buying them all up. What a douche.

Can people really not resist the urge to rip others off every chance they get?

Nobody forced those idiots to buy them so I really dont see what the big deal is? Ill never tell people what/how to spend their own money. If they want to be lazy and money is not an issue, why do you feel bad for them?

He must have gone around to multiple stores buying them all up. What a douche.

Can people really not resist the urge to rip others off every chance they get?

Nobody forced those idiots to buy them so I really dont see what the big deal is? Ill never tell people what/how to spend their own money. If they want to be lazy and money is not an issue, why do you feel bad for them?

in this case i feel bad because this is getting repressed pretty soon and i wonder how many of these people know that

but oh well.