THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

why doesn't Hot Topic put a cap on orders? no one should be able to order such a ridiculous amount of records or well anything on that site if someone is ordering 45 of the same item why would Hot Topic allow it when it's obvious that person is going to sell those items

They were gifts. For friends and family. Duh.

why doesn't Hot Topic put a cap on orders? no one should be able to order such a ridiculous amount of records or well anything on that site if someone is ordering 45 of the same item why would Hot Topic allow it when it's obvious that person is going to sell those items

It's a volume sales business. Sure Travis cares if we all get 1 copy or one person gets 500, but HT as a company really doesn't. They make the same amount of money either way.

doubt hot topic has the time to worry about that kind of stuff

they don't need to put time into it i'm sure there's some kind of computer code that could be set in the web store to prevent people from doing it before they even get the chance to hit submit order

okay maybe time wasnt the right word, why would they care? they are a large company, no one would give a shit if some douche bought 65 tshirts, they are making their profit, which is what they set out to do to cover their massive expensives. they are still selling them for 20 bucks a pop so it doenst matter to them whether 1000 people buy a copy or a gigantic tool buys 1000 copies. same result to them

iplaywitlights, you should be nicer to Travis. He indirectly makes you a ton of money.
I love Travis, obviously for that reason along with him being an awesome guy to everyone. The issue is more towards HT in general, Travis just happens to be slightly related to it by being an employee and a member of this board who addresses comments/concerns.

I only came here to express my feelings towards those who didn't get their order fulfilled with some evidence that shows HT doesn't seem to have set selling practices. I had no problem with my order so I suppose I'll bow out and leave any issues to be brought up by those who were affected.

A lot of companies care about this kind of thing. It's a customer service issue. If they announce they are releasing something, but then a few people buy up all the copies, it looks bad on them. I'm surprised Hot Topic doesn't have a cap, because a lot of places do on most limited things.

iplaywitlights, you should be nicer to Travis. He indirectly makes you a ton of money.
I love Travis, obviously for that reason along with him being an awesome guy to everyone. The issue is more towards HT in general, Travis just happens to be slightly related to it by being an employee and a member of this board who addresses comments/concerns.

I only came here to express my feelings towards those who didn't get their order fulfilled with some evidence that shows HT doesn't seem to have set selling practices. I had no problem with my order so I suppose I'll bow out and leave any issues to be brought up by those who were affected.

Nobody cares about your feelings. In fact, you probably directly caused a lot of people to stop being mad at HT because nobody wants to have anywhere near the same opinion on anything as you. Whether its records, customer service, or locos tacos. Now, please, crawl back into your cave troll bitch.

Nobody cares about your feelings. In fact, you probably directly caused a lot of people to stop being mad at HT because nobody wants to have anywhere near the same opinion on anything as you. Whether its records, customer service, or locos tacos. Now, please, crawl back into your cave troll bitch.

I'm still mad at HT. What kind of clown writes an estore that screws up the sequence of customers orders and doesn't automatically reduce inventory counts based on orders received. (I work in IT and I know, it's not very hard.)

It is so stupid to bitch at the person that will get you records and cares about record collectors. You will get another chance please stop complaining. I get that it's your favorite record but there's no need to shoot the fucking messenger. Channel your anger. Go fuck with lazylabrador and her overpriced bullshit. You are the RJ of flippers.

That being said I have an extra I will trade for anything in my wants thread http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=71430

If no one that wants one can trade I promise to sell it at cost. I won't be ebaying anything ever. I'm Anti-flipper. [yes, I see a no dolphins sign in my head too]