THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

That's weird. You shouldn't have been charged if you aren't getting one. They only charge the card once the order ships.

Its on my bank statement and im 90$er poorer, when i woke up at 3 pm yesterday for a moment, and saw that it was online i typed as fast as i could and put for 4 and planned to help people and then left for work, i knew it was a long shot after reading the posts but i figured maybe a few would get canceled and i could help someone out.

no cancellation email either.

and they charged me today and not yesterday, which is even weirder, i figured it was normal and theyd just reverse it, I should call then right?

04/11/12 HOTTOPIC.COM 800 892 $91.75

On what basis does HT decide which orders they send out? Order numbers? Mine is in the 700s, but I haven't received any email yet (neither shipping nor cancellation) and I get this weird error message in my account... Called Customer Service yesterday and first, the guy told me that the order was still processing, and when he realized it was for Vheissu he told me it will get cancelled. What is it gonna be? Group buy for some folks on a German board, I would hate to disappoint them... Oh well

Just caught up reading this thread and got spooked.

Luckily mine has left Nashville already. Bummer for the others who weren't "picked" though.

Exactly the same thing here. And it took three server errors through Chrome, IE, and Firefox to really make me paranoid before Safari finally worked. Thank God.

Hot Topic Order Number: W8350586

Order Date: 2012-04-10 11:08:02

Order Status: Not Picked

Tracking Number: Shipping information unavailable

Bullshit....

On what basis does HT decide which orders they send out? Order numbers?

Sure doesn't seem like it. Guess I'll join the "screwed" club with you and Daiei. Haven't called CS yet, but I will be during lunch.

As an interesting sidenote, who else with a low order number is in the same boat? Are you international? Us three are.

11 sold on that last one at $70 each. fucking christ. thats $550 profit.

record-rarities is iplaywitlights. She comes on here every so often and is bold about being a flipper. She loves to get a rise out of people on these boards. Hell, she'll probably chime in here at some point.

She was also the one that bought 20% of the Mewithoutyou /50 pressing and put them up for $100 each.

She's dumb.

11 sold on that last one at $70 each. fucking christ. thats $550 profit.

record-rarities is iplaywitlights. She comes on here every so often and is bold about being a flipper. She loves to get a rise out of people on these boards. Hell, she'll probably chime in here at some point.

She was also the one that bought 20% of the Mewithoutyou /50 pressing and put them up for $100 each.

She's dumb.

Its always awesome when people are proud to be scummy.

As an interesting sidenote, who else with a low order number is in the same boat? Are you international? Us three are.

international, order nr 798, cancelled and a bit pissed

Did you get a cancellation email already? Or just "Not picked" as order status? If so, I have 20 people who will share your being a bit pissed... :-/

international, order nr 798, cancelled and a bit pissed

Did you get a cancellation email already? Or just "Not picked" as order status? If so, I have 20 people who will share your being a bit pissed... :-/

got just "not picked up" as the status but i called them yesterday and they confirmed that my order has been cancelled, theyre sorry, blahblah