THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

While I was searching, he was posting.

Normally I'd concur, but two of three of your graphics are reposts from five minutes ago...

While I was searching, he was posting. I'm slow.

Sorry to interrupt the cat party (which is incredibly hilarious), but I received my Vheissi (is that how to pluralize Vheissu? 2 copies BTW). This after no shipping email, nor a response from Hot Topic when I emailed about it. So let there be hope for those who aren't sure if they are getting their's yet!

Also, I am selling my extra copy at cost to another board member (pickrunner18) if he still wants it. I ain't no flipper.

Sorry to interrupt the cat party (which is incredibly hilarious), but I received my Vheissi (is that how to pluralize Vheissu? 2 copies BTW). This after no shipping email, nor a response from Hot Topic when I emailed about it. So let there be hope for those who aren't sure if they are getting their's yet!

Also, I am selling my extra copy at cost to another board member (pickrunner18) if he still wants it. I ain't no flipper.

What did/does it say under your order status?

No because Vheissu is the name of a character from V. by Thomas Pynchon. So my copies of Vheissu might work better. :)

For the love of god, please answer his question!

I wasn't even able to log in. Everytime I tried, it would ask me to verify information for my HT+1 or whatever and never went off of that screen even though I was entering the info correctly.

So I just played the waiting game and sure enough they showed up today.

No because Vheissu is the name of a character from V. by Thomas Pynchon. So my copies of Vheissu might work better. :)

but at the same time, it has been adopted as the name of this album, so I still think he'd be correct...

I wasn't even able to log in. Everytime I tried, it would ask me to verify information for my HT+1 or whatever and never went off of that screen even though I was entering the info correctly.

Any idea what your order number/time ordered was?

Any idea what your order number/time ordered was?

Order ended in 777 & was placed 2:17pm EST.

i havnt heard back from anyone all day, so ill put it out there. i have an extra for sale- in hand, it'll be $28 shipped. has a little bit of shelf wear like the rest of them- little knick on the front cover and little knick in the back cover. PM me if you want this and are paypal ready. ill ship tomorrow.