THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Once you have earned enough points (they do expire I believe) you get a 15% off any purchase coupon. If you are eligible it will prompt you to use it when you log in.

It usually tells you how many points you are away from the next "award"

I just figured out how to navigate around this! I need 9,200 points to get my 15% off, that blows! I would have loved to use it tonight. I never have them scan my card in-store cause I never remember to use it but when I log in on the website it does it automatically for me. I thought I was going to get a $5 coupon for my birthday (March 23rd) like I did last year but I never got it. Unless it went to my spam and I overlooked it when I was deleting.

points NEVER expire, you get a point for every penny you spend and once you get 15000 points you get 15% off your next order. this expires after 30 days also

essentially you spend $150 and get 15% off your next order

When I click "Points Detail" under MY POINTS it clearly says "Points Expiring In The Next 30 Days: 2105"

If I don't lose 2105 points on 5/5 I'll let you know if it was all a hoax.

I just figured out how to navigate around this! I need 9,200 points to get my 15% off, that blows! I would have loved to use it tonight. I never have them scan my card in-store cause I never remember to use it but when I log in on the website it does it automatically for me. I thought I was going to get a $5 coupon for my birthday (March 23rd) like I did last year but I never got it. Unless it went to my spam and I overlooked it when I was deleting.

It should be there when you go to check out.

points NEVER expire, you get a point for every penny you spend and once you get 15000 points you get 15% off your next order. this expires after 30 days also

essentially you spend $150 and get 15% off your next order

When I click "Points Detail" under MY POINTS it clearly says "Points Expiring In The Next 30 Days: 2105"

If I don't lose 2105 points on 5/5 I'll let you know if it was all a hoax.

i worked at HT for over 2 1/2 years

points dont expire as long as you stay active on the site and such

just login daily and whatnot

I didn't get the birthday coupon either, unless it hasn't come yet (4/7), or maybe I didn't get it because I have the "Hooked up 15%" from spending too much money already.