THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

i saw someone said 2 on this page earlier so i thought there was a chance. im just lost as fuck which im guessing everyone else is here too cause the only thing ive seen is that its supposed to be released between 2 and 7 am.

Ya, I thought it was generally 2am Pacific, and unfortunately it is only 11pm here. Long time to wait. AITA went up around 2:30am Pacific/5:30am Eastern

Unfortunately it seems like the website updates hit randomly, as other releases have popped up earlier/later than that. Hence everyone waiting/refreshing from the start of the 5 hour window until when it finally goes up. If it was for sure going to be around 3 hours from now I'm sure most of us would be sleeping/going on with our business until then.

Ya, I thought it was generally 2am Pacific, and unfortunately it is only 11pm here. Long time to wait. AITA went up around 2:30am Pacific/5:30am Eastern

Unfortunately it seems like the website updates hit randomly, as other releases have popped up earlier/later than that. Hence everyone waiting/refreshing from the start of the 5 hour window until when it finally goes up. If it was for sure going to be around 3 hours from now I'm sure most of us would be sleeping/going on with our business until then.

Ya I know, sorry should have phrased better. DK went up early evening. Cheshire Cat went up 2 1/2 days early mid-day. AITA went up early morning for me here. Definitely random times, hence why I'm on here waiting for it to hit. Wasn't expecting it soon though.

don't know if this has been explained already, but how come they can't put something online at a specific time? it seems like they have no control over when it goes up and how much is put for sale online.

The IT/web guys just don't realize how many of us are waiting (not so) patiently and giving up precious hours of sleep to try and get this, haha. Aside from the Thrice/Blink/Brand New releases there's not many like this that Hot Topic does that get so much build up and sell out in hours.

Heh I should probably listen to more songs before I decide. I saw that Only Boundaries is still in stock so I will probably get that since it sold out from No Sleep.

I'd also recommend the new Sharks album No Gods, I really dig that.

Need to check this out. I have been sleeping on Sharks.