THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

I just looked on the new releases page and saw Chesire Cat on there but it's still sold out. Kind of bummed I missed out on that. I grabbed the first one they did last year but I have two copies of all the Blink albums and would have loved to grab this as well. I posted a message on my facebook a few weeks about about anyone of my friends living never the 3 malls that "had" these in stock and this girl I went to high school with was like oh my friend lives near so and so mall let me ask her for you. Long story short I told her I would ship her friend a mailer and check to cover the album and shipping. Her friend gets back to her and was like I saw what these go for on ebay and I want 60 dollars for it! I her to tell her friend to "take it deep". Needless to say her and I are no longer friends on facebook hahaha

If you're still looking for cheesy movies, try C.H.U.D. or C.H.U.D. 2. Not sure if anyone else refers to their shit as a chud but where I grew up saying "I've gotta drop a chud or a meaty chud depending on where we ate that day was code for droppin a deuce. So when I saw that C.H.U.D. was the name of a movie I nearly lost my chud laughing so hard. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087015/

I love that show! What did you think of the 3rd season?

3rd season is pretty solid. I think the second is still my favorite though.

There were some really great episodes this season but overall I wasn't too happy with it. The second season was excellent though! I bought it on dvd and a friend borrowed it, then just fucking up and moved to Tennessee! I was pissed, he keeps saying he's going to mail it but that's not gonna happen.