THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

I love that these reissues are happening , don't get me wrong. But how hard would it be to say these go on sale at a certain time. Let alone the ones that sold early in stores letting the flippers take advantage of people who didn't know otherwise.

pretty sure HT has NO CONTROL over what time it gets updated. Its just randomly during the AM

While we're waiting... does anyone think I should also get that WZRD album?

I'm getting the WZRD album with my order (gotta make up for the canadian shipping costs by buying more than one record). Yeah it's different than the Cudder's other stuff but it's still got a great feel to it. Played it on repeat a while back - I really like it.

I lol'd at this then realized "wzrd" had kid cudi in it. Intriguing. I liked kid cudi until a couple kids at a party kept playing man on the moon songs from my ipod while i had a shuffle going. WTF frat kids? Hence no more cudi on my iphone.

I lol'd at this then realized "wzrd" had kid cudi in it. Intriguing. I liked kid cudi until a couple kids at a party kept playing man on the moon songs from my ipod while i had a shuffle going. WTF frat kids? Hence no more cudi on my iphone.

heh i haven't listened to him much since i quit smoking

If anyone is looking for other stuff to pick up tonight search "vinyl" and you'll find some stuff that isn't tagged in the vinyl section.

The newest Explosions came up marked down to 20.98, but it will not let me click on it. Damn

Yeah it did the same for me and kept sending me to the front page >:(

If anyone is looking for other stuff to pick up tonight search "vinyl" and you'll find some stuff that isn't tagged in the vinyl section.

haha looked for some stuff to add to order - did anyone see the >$100 Watch the Throne?

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl//Jay-ZKanye+West+-+Watch+The+Throne+Deluxe+Vinyl+LP-324904.jsp

...I mean - I liked it but I didn't $100 like it...

Does anyone know how the points work? I have 35,718 points and I'm not sure what they do.

Once you have earned enough points (they do expire I believe) you get a 15% off any purchase coupon. If you are eligible it will prompt you to use it when you log in.

It usually tells you how many points you are away from the next "award"

Can anyone help a guy that lives in Mexico by picking a copy and sending it? obviously i would pay for the whole thing, but i just checked the price for the shipping on hot topic and it's almost 40 bucks. The shipping would be even more than the record itself so, if anyone could help me i would appreciate it very much.

Does anyone know how the points work? I have 35,718 points and I'm not sure what they do.

Once you have earned enough points (they do expire I believe) you get a 15% off any purchase coupon. If you are eligible it will prompt you to use it when you log in.

That's what I thought, when I bought a Sublime album back in November the kid at the register was like holy shit man, you have a lot of points! and then said nothing else about it hahah. It was one of those things I joined blindly and never really paid attention to.