THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

I'm so confused... my computer's not loading any page but VC, and HT and it won't load facebook or anything. I've reset my router. This worries me due to the possibility of missing this vinyl due to internet bs.

If this is a knock to me, I'm not actually trying to get a copy of this. I'd like one, but that isn't the reason I am up, and if I miss it this time around I'll wind up snagging it at one of the points where it winds up online at random spots throughout the day.

i see more wzrd than any bright eyes. i swear that im gonna end up buying wzrd along with vheissu just from the constant subliminal messages

Speaking of which, haven't heard Kudi's new sound. Anyone fond of it?

man on the moon pt 1 - so fucking dope

everything since has been absolutely terrible. he quit weed and now and thats made him even worse. no hope for him,

i see more wzrd than any bright eyes. i swear that im gonna end up buying wzrd along with vheissu just from the constant subliminal messages

Speaking of which, haven't heard Kudi's new sound. Anyone fond of it?

I'm not a fan, I've never been the biggest Cudi fan but I've always found a few tracks on his albums that I liked. WZRD is not my taste, he's not exactly re-inventing anything through.