PO - John Nolan - Songs I Wrote (Hand Numbered)

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely. the first release was a total letdown.

I reached out to the label that put it out. I'd like to be able to do SOMETHING with it, so hopefully they respond. Their website/store seems basically defunct so who knows

Yeah it'd be sweet to have a proper release and like I said before I'll buy anything you put out. So definitely do it haha

I reached out to the label that put it out. I'd like to be able to do SOMETHING with it, so hopefully they respond. Their website/store seems basically defunct so who knows

Yeah it'd be sweet to have a proper release and like I said before I'll buy anything you put out. So definitely do it haha

Good to hear, especially since you haven't gotten your order yet!

Btw if you're looking for his email it's in here

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45355&start=30

I'm used to waiting for orders it's not biggie, plus a label that doesn't gauge you on the vinyl + shipping has my full support. I work for a company that buys and sells an ass load of vinyl so I know what distro cost is and when you price your vinyl close to what I'd pay distro that makes me love you!

I'm used to waiting for orders it's not biggie, plus a label that doesn't gauge you on the vinyl + shipping has my full support. I work for a company that buys and sells an ass load of vinyl so I know what distro cost is and when you price your vinyl close to what I'd pay distro that makes me love you!

Want to throw some of these up at your distro? Send me a PM/email if you think that can happen

Would any of you guys be interested in a proper Height release? By that I mean, would you rebuy it if it came with art/liner notes/etc?

I was hoping I'd receive mine today but hoping to get it this weekend!

In regards to Height, I'd be interested.

It should definitely get there by the weekend, let me know if otherwise!