Thrice - Beggars/Alchemy Repress

I emailed cobraside asking about possibly snagging a warehouse copy, and their response was that they are in between pressings and that they should have a repress of both in a month or two. They also noted both will have very involved booklets.

I'm not sure if people knew this or not. I know it was kind of assumed. Intersting none the less.

This would be great news for my thrice collection. I have beggars but need alchemy.

curious to see if this is true cause vagrant was not happy with cobraside last i spoke with them and they were not looking to license any albums out at this time due to the issues over the past few years. Hopefully this is true but i wouldn't get my hopes up

This would be great news for my thrice collection. I have beggars but need alchemy.

curious to see if this is true cause vagrant was not happy with cobraside last i spoke with them and they were not looking to license any albums out at this time due to the issues over the past few years. Hopefully this is true but i wouldn't get my hopes up

Cobraside just did the From Here to Infirmary and Stay What You Are represses from Vagrant

I'd like to see Alchemy properly mastered for vinyl this time. I don't remember seeing any evidence of a vinyl-specific master in the liner notes when I owned it. I'm probably wrong and someone will call me out, but it sounded like really harsh and sibilance-heavy on my table which is why I didn't have any trouble trading it away recently.

also i find it funny that more often now this stuff gets reported on absolute punk almost immediately after it was posted here

they linked to that blog though, not here. the blog where the guy who runs it is pimping it here harder and harder every day even though he got hated on the first few times he tried to get people to check it out because it was pretty lame. how that blog is an official source of news is beyond me, at least enough to get linked back to in a news posting on another site. a lot of his blog posts are littered with "vinylsss" and he posts about what is getting flipped on ebay.

Holy shit stoked, I've wanted Alchemy for a while now, but don't want to shell out the big bucks.

And yeah they linked modern vinyl which is just a blog that basically aggregates everything posted here. Such a waste, I followed them on twitter only to realize two hours later they were posting about stuff that I read on here hours before.

Holy shit stoked, I've wanted Alchemy for a while now, but don't want to shell out the big bucks.

And yeah they linked modern vinyl which is just a blog that basically aggregates everything posted here. Such a waste, I followed them on twitter only to realize two hours later they were posting about stuff that I read on here hours before.[/quote

yep, the day travis posted about a possible vheissu pressing in the TAITA thread, they posted everything he said as facts and i was like lol.

And yeah they linked modern vinyl which is just a blog that basically aggregates everything posted here. Such a waste, I followed them on twitter only to realize two hours later they were posting about stuff that I read on here hours before.[/quote

yep, the day travis posted about a possible vheissu pressing in the TAITA thread, they posted everything he said as facts and i was like lol.

Yeah the one that got me was the TBS- TAYF repress which was reported on that site only when the thread showed up on the front page here, so basically he just trolls the front page here for info and then posts it on his site.

Yeah the one that got me was the TBS- TAYF repress which was reported on that site only when the thread showed up on the front page here, so basically he just trolls the front page here for info and then posts it on his site.

he also trolls ebay looking for records that are in high demand and posts about them too. because people who want the records can't do their own ebay searches.