best buy decreasing vinyl selection?

hey idont usually buy vinyl from best buy but i get my CD's alot from their and i always stop and check the vinyl selection. it's usually mainstream stuff and way too pricey for me.

anyways point being, the selection has been getting smaller and smaller. and today when i checked they only had a total of like 20 albums. and some were on major sale. (chicken foot was $6) i was just wondering if anyone read anything anywhere or has any info about if best buy is in the process of no longer stocking vinyl instore.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was short-lived. I picked up a two or three records there when they first started carrying vinyl a few years back, but the past few times I've gone in there they've just had 600 copies of Chinese Democracy and a few Hendrix represses.

Is Chinese Dem still $1.99?

Well that was short-lived. I picked up a two or three records there when they first started carrying vinyl a few years back, but the past few times I've gone in there they've just had 600 copies of Chinese Democracy and a few Hendrix represses.

Is Chinese Dem still $1.99?

I'm pretty sure they pay you to take them now.