best buy decreasing vinyl selection?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit. I went today and they had a lot of stuff missing from the last time I went. So many copies of Metallica's Load and Reload and Jethro Tull's Aqualung, which was 140 bucks! Really upset because I always wanted a copy Beach Boys Pet Sounds that they had there. Not anymore :(
How much were the Metallica records? I might order that silversun record. I already ordered Katy Perry for 10.

i still think chad smith looks like will ferrell.

also, why didn't everyone in this band quit the second sammy decided to write a song with the words "hoochie coochie man" in it.

there must have been some amazing paychecks lined up.

I recently read that Joe doesn't come up with the solo for a song until after he sees Sammy's lyrics, because he wants his solo to be about the lyrics.

Seriously.

Anyone see this??

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Illusion+Of+Safety+-+VINYL/17523486.p?id=1939161&skuId=17523486&st=thrice vinyl&lp=1&cp=1

It says "Not in Stock", but it just let me place an order for it. We'll see I guess.

Yeah, ordered it a couple of days ago. Says its backordered, so we will see...

i still think chad smith looks like will ferrell.

also, why didn't everyone in this band quit the second sammy decided to write a song with the words "hoochie coochie man" in it.

there must have been some amazing paychecks lined up.

I recently read that Joe doesn't come up with the solo for a song until after he sees Sammy's lyrics, because he wants his solo to be about the lyrics.

Seriously.

omg... there is nothing else to say about that.

Anyone see this??

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Illusion+Of+Safety+-+VINYL/17523486.p?id=1939161&skuId=17523486&st=thrice vinyl&lp=1&cp=1

It says "Not in Stock", but it just let me place an order for it. We'll see I guess.

FYI- Best buy will take a month and then cancel your order. They aren't instock.

Anyone see this??

FYI- Best buy will take a month and then cancel your order. They aren't instock.

No biggie. If i get my order cancelled and i can still add it again to my cart I will. Let them take a month to try and find it for me. Cant hurt...