POS - Audition

he was most definitely NOT in Cadillac Blindside. nice try.

i eat my words. often. but i still don't remember this....

wiki says:

Past members

Zachary Zrust

Jimmy Russell

Trenton Raygor

Rebecca Hanten

Annie Holoien

Bryan (drums)/ Stefon Alexander

Cadillac Blindside members have done: The Cardinal Sin, fuelthefire, The Monarques, The Evening Rig, The Kill In Me, Book Of Dead Names, Prairie Sons, etc.

he was most definitely NOT in Cadillac Blindside. nice try.

i eat my words. often. but i still don't remember this....

wiki says:

Past members

Zachary Zrust

Jimmy Russell

Trenton Raygor

Rebecca Hanten

Annie Holoien

Bryan (drums)/ Stefon Alexander

Cadillac Blindside members have done: The Cardinal Sin, fuelthefire, The Monarques, The Evening Rig, The Kill In Me, Book Of Dead Names, Prairie Sons, etc.

Ha! Yeah, I remember seeing them in MPLS and always remembering this little bit of trivia after he started POS. A big reason why I like his new stuff so much. That and I'm an automatic fan of anything musical that is a product of Minnesota. I'm getting homesick just thinking about it. . .

Undergroundhiphop.com also has this for 5 and a bunch of other stuff on sale and currently have a code for buy two sale items get one free.

They also have two POS singles on sale right now.

Good stuff, I've been on the fence about picking up these P.O.S. single. No excuse now, got them and the Mac Lethal LP.

Just picked up This, Mac Lethal "11:11" and another POS single for $16 from underground hip hop with that coupon code

steal

I met POS in san francisco, my Friend Ander somehow became cool with doom tree over myspace when we were in high school, and now he lives in Minneapolis and does their merch and stuff, miss that guy

anyways, met him, went back to their hotel, then had a late night dinner with mike Catlaina, and then slept in the room, was a good night