SS: emo/screamo/post hardcore 150+ recs

rtw88

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone. Most of the orders were shipped out today. I've got a few more to get out tomorrow. I know I've been telling a lot of people I'd get back to them about pending records, and I've probably forgotten to actually get back to them. I've had a lot of problems with people not paying/not responding, which sucks because I'm missing out on a ton of sales. Just keep bugging me until I respond definitively.

Sean, I hoped you liked the 7" from my Uncle Billy.

Mostly everything has gone out, but for the few that haven't, I guarantee that it will all be out before I leave for Chicago for the week on Sunday. This also means that if anyone doesn't pay me tonight or tomorrow, it probably won't go out before I leave.

I also have like, 20 records I need to cross off as sold. Sorry I'm so lazy.

Updated the list with stuff that's been sold. I did it from memory though, so it's possible I missed something. Everything that's been paid for has been shipped, except Dave's records because I ran out of bubble wrap, which I'm going to get and ship tomorrow.

I'm going to be out of town sunday - friday this upcoming week. So keep that in mind if anyone PMs me.

I also have probably like, 10 records I need to add to this list, but who knows when I'll get around to that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...