Face to Face - All For Nothing 10"

Available for pre-order 2/22 (or now if you were on their mailing list)

http://facetoface.spinshop.com/

Next we are proud to announce the release of our new deluxe single "All for Nothing" available on limited edition 10" vinyl 04-03-12 . The record includes the alternate single version of "All for Nothing" plus cover versions of "Major Tom (coming home)" and "Back on the Chain Gang."

The only pressing of this record on Antagonist Records is limited to 500 copies on colored splatter vinyl. Purchasing the record gives you instant high quality mp3 versions of the songs. On release date you can download additional copies of the songs in whatever high quality digital format you choose (aac, FLAC, apple lossless, wav, etc.)

The kickstarter wasn't all that bad. The packages weren't terribly overpriced, we got updates, and even though there was a delay they kept us up to date. I think we should of gotten the two bonus tracks on the kickstarter version of the record though :-\ . What would have sold me on the 10" was to put those extra two songs on the b-side. Little things people....

I will probably wait to pick this up hoping someone will have it for $5.

• 1 month later...