Tigers Jaw - Acoustic #1 + #2

There are 13 copies of #1 and 19 copies of #2 in our store right now. This isn't the first time we've found more copies of these releases, but I assure you we aren't trying to pull a fast one. We recently cleaned out our whole office for the first time since moving in this is some of what we found. I don't think it really matters anyway because we're selling them for the same price as they were originally, but alas these are the VERY last copies we have available.

http://runforcoverrecords.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=3

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 13 copies of #1 and 19 copies of #2 in our store right now. This isn't the first time we've found more copies of these releases, but I assure you we aren't trying to pull a fast one. We recently cleaned out our whole office for the first time since moving in this is some of what we found. I don't think it really matters anyway because we're selling them for the same price as they were originally, but alas these are the VERY last copies we have available.

http://runforcoverrecords.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=3

any plans for a repress of the S/T?

any plans for a repress of the S/T?

Yup. Being repressed very soon. Some facts about it: There will be a hot topic exclusive color, 180 gram version, a discounted package for people who want all the colors, and a really cool / informative book about the album and Tigers Jaw will be available with along with it.

Another secret, a version of Self Titled limited to 50 will be available very shortly in our store (I don't know when, not before next week though). We had 50 extra copies with blank labels, so we made a cool version to get rid of them before the 2nd press.

That sounds awesome. Hope Im able to snag one.

Another secret, a version of Self Titled limited to 50 will be available very shortly in our store (I don't know when, not before next week though). We had 50 extra copies with blank labels, so we made a cool version to get rid of them before the 2nd press.

bummed i missed the acoustic, but i will definitely snag one of these/the 180 gram hot topic version.

Also, any idea when the band will be touring more extensively? I came to the conclusion that it's nearly impossible to catch them live if you live in Texas.

and while everyone is pumped on RFC and tigers jaw. I fucking spaced on ordering the TJ/B&C split and am looking for a copy on red. Not looking to dish out serious amounts of money and I've been able to find the other two colors elsewhere online, but yeah, anyone with a copy on red, get at me :)

Dustin I will check tomorrow to see how many I kept and if I can spare one.

Although I really would like to limit it to 1, people do order for their friends, or group together to save on shipping (especially internationally), and I know if its limited to 1 per customer I will get 200 emails about it or people doing weird shit to get around it.

will we be made aware of when it will be going up or will this be complete surprise? (;