PO: Balance & Composure - Acoustic 7"

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love this band, and no sleep must have really high hopes for them too with that many color variants for a 7", along with all the recent represses. especially separation this soon, considering the 1st press on white isn't even sold out yet...

Weird post. He's not repressing records because of high hopes, they're being repressed because they're sold out and people still want it.

i love this band, and no sleep must have really high hopes for them too with that many color variants for a 7", along with all the recent represses. especially separation this soon, considering the 1st press on white isn't even sold out yet...

Weird post. He's not repressing records because of high hopes, they're being repressed because they're sold out and people still want it.

sorry i was more than anything expressing my surprise over there being 5 color variants for an acoustic 7". my comment about separation was a separate thought (no pun intended). also it looks like white might've finally sold out?

sorry i was more than anything expressing my surprise over there being 5 color variants for an acoustic 7". my comment about separation was a separate thought (no pun intended). also it looks like white might've finally sold out?

We sometimes still have a release in stock with the first press color when we repress records. Just because the label has x amount of copies doesn't mean the band, distributor, stores and distros have copies, ya know?