MXPX "Plans Within Plans" Vinyl!

the black is going straight to distribution and is already, for all intents and purposes, gone....we won't be selling any black through mailorder. there's only 300 blue and 200 random, and

between online sales and upcoming mxpx tour dates these are not going to last very long. more than half the blue and three quarters of the random vinyl is already gone.

Good to know! Would be cool if there were a few random test presses thrown in with orders placed through MxPx's webstore. Just a thought.

i have no idea what they plan on doing with the test presses i'm sending them. that's their decision.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the /200 random color vinyl. When you're clicking the choice in the store, it asks if you want blue or random color and I bet a lot people think that means it doesn't matter versus this is a random mix of color.

Also, I was going to get the Burning At Both Ends DVD until the shipping went from 5.99 to $9something. Anybody buy it already? Is it good? Want to sell it used to me :)

Got the /200 random color vinyl. When you're clicking the choice in the store, it asks if you want blue or random color and I bet a lot people think that means it doesn't matter versus this is a random mix of color.

Also, I was going to get the Burning At Both Ends DVD until the shipping went from 5.99 to $9something. Anybody buy it already? Is it good? Want to sell it used to me :)

Haven't seen the dvd, only watched 'It Came From Bremerton' VHS in 10th or 11th grade. Still in my parent's basement, as well as a Strike Anywhere test press lp, that I got from them at the 7th street entry show in '01. I need to get back to Minnesota. . .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got mine today. I just listened to it. The A-side is solid. I put it on and started washing dishes. Before I knew it, it was over. I restarted it when I was finished. Short, fast songs. Very tight.

The production is good, but not amazing. They self-produced this right? Yeah, you can tell this isn't quite as sharp but they got ridiculous with the layering and stuff there on Before Everything and After.

Overall, I'm happy with this album. Thought about selling the CD since I was forced to buy it but I'll probably keep it.

Mine's puke yellow with red and green streaks in it. I don't have a pic of it to post. Sorry.

Where'd you order your random color copy from? I got mine through MXPX's store, and it hasn't shipped yet. I thought this was the only place to grab a random color Lp other than on tour.

Mine's puke yellow with red and green streaks in it. I don't have a pic of it to post. Sorry.

Where'd you order your random color copy from? I got mine through MXPX's store, and it hasn't shipped yet. I thought this was the only place to grab a random color Lp other than on tour.

Through MxPx's webstore. I guess mine shipped a bit earlier than yours?

Through MxPx's webstore. I guess mine shipped a bit earlier than yours?

Mine still shows as 'processing'. Said that since February 29th. Very. . .odd.

Mine looks real identical to the picture above. Since I do not know how to post pictures on the forum that picture will have to suffice. I am computer retarded, sorry. As far I know the mxpx webstore was the only place to order the "random" color from. i guess they sold out pretty quickly. anybody want mine? Or the exclusive t-shirt i got? its a size "L"...