Thursday-ACbtLD 2xLP HOT TOPIC exclusive UP NOW

travis

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping this has an insert of some sort, the booklet for the CD version was absolutely stellar.

Yup, the insert looks pretty awesome

Gorgeous, I want to have its children, not sleeping the night of the 14th isn't even going to be an issue.

This may go up before the 15th. Not until sometime around the middle/end of next week at the earliest.

just make sure Senses Fail goes up at the same time please. gotta save some money.

I think the ideal approach would be a limit of one per customer for the first 24 hours and then it's a free-for-all after that. It'd give fans a fair chance at getting a copy before the flippers start placing 20-copy orders. Whatever the case, I don't see this going as fast as Thrice did, but maybe I'm wrong on that.

This thing looks beautiful and I can't wait to get it. Travis, you're kicking some serious ass on these releases, and I thank you. My wallet, however, hates you.

+1 for saying almost literally what I was going to

I love that this is finally coming out, and I'm a fan of travis, as he's been a super good dude who has managed to get some important releases out on vinyl that never would have otherwise, but I'm bummed it had to be under the Hot Topic banner. My favorite band, on Hot Topic's label? Never would have thunk it.

I'm bummed it had to be under the Hot Topic banner. My favorite band, on Hot Topic's label?

i hope you're not serious in thinking that Hot Topic is a label of any sort

haha Yea, there wont be any HT logos on the jacket or anything.

Plus HT's been carrying Thursday stuff since Full Collapse came out.

I think the ideal approach would be a limit of one per customer for the first 24 hours and then it's a free-for-all after that. It'd give fans a fair chance at getting a copy before the flippers start placing 20-copy orders. Whatever the case, I don't see this going as fast as Thrice did, but maybe I'm wrong on that.

This thing looks beautiful and I can't wait to get it. Travis, you're kicking some serious ass on these releases, and I thank you. My wallet, however, hates you.

+1 for saying almost literally what I was going to

What time does HT usually put items up for sale?

You talking about in store? At open or when they get them.

Online? Did you miss the whole like last page and a half about the random time? Haha

Pretty sure travis meant random day, but stuff always goes live on the site when it updates over night, so no, im assuming he didnt miss it.

To answer his question, whenever the site updates on the day it decides to be put up at random is when itll appear, so if you really want taita went up at 7am est when the store updated and vhessiu went up but wasnt buy-able due to an error IIRC