Thursday-ACbtLD 2xLP HOT TOPIC exclusive UP NOW

travis

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis, you're doing a really good job of getting my favorite records from high school pressed. Think we could see a Coheed- No World For Tomorrow Vol. 1 HT exclusive?

I think you mean Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV Vol.1. No World For Tomorrow was Vol. 2 and it sucked hard.

As for the topic at hand, I never REALLY got into this record. Played a couple times and never really fell for it. I do think its cool that its getting pressed however.

woah...it didn't suck hard, just takes a few listens and some smoke to be inhaled to fully get your mind right for it. like every new coheed, gotta listen to the new album then iksose:3 or v1 right after so you get sucked in but that would rule to see good apollo get pressed.

travis, you should get that in the works ;) as well as letting me know if the Findlay, OH store will be getting this thursday record

Just pulled one of these out of the shipment. This thing looks so fucking rad. The red/black/white swirl looks amazing. Mainly white in the center of the record and the black and red kinda swirl around the outside. The artwork on the jacket and insert looks great too, its all very crisp. Thoroughly stoked on how this came out.

Im going to take this home tonite and take some pics and Ill post them here. I think you guys are going to be really happy with these.

Just pulled one of these out of the shipment. This thing looks so fucking rad. The red/black/white swirl looks amazing. Mainly white in the center of the record and the black and red kinda swirl around the outside. The artwork on the jacket and insert looks great too, its all very crisp. Thoroughly stoked on how this came out.

Im going to take this home tonite and take some pics and Ill post them here. I think you guys are going to be really happy with these.

Awesome!

[image]

[image]

LOL